Where to Begin on your Feng Shui Journey:
The Most Important: If this section is all you do, you will still transform your home and experience positive shifts in your life
Start with Quick and Simple Feng Shui Gems - to get a broad overview of western Feng Shui then go on to:
1. The Anatomy of Clutter: De cluttering is huge in Feng Shui and the first thing you will want to tackle to get the energy moving in your life. You will be astounded at the opportunities that start to unfold when you do!
2.Your Home is Attracting Your Future This talks more about the subject that everything is energy and everything in your space is affecting you in a powerful way.
3. Entryway Feng Shui The Entryway is considered the mouth of chi where all of our opportunities come to us. This will show you the importance of having a ˜greeting‘ area that is lovely and inviting at your front door and how important this is in attracting them to you.
4. Feng Shui for Adult Bedrooms The bedrooms are the most crucial part of the home because it is where we spend ¾ of our time. This is the first room you should fix up for everyone in the home. See Feng Shui for Children’s Rooms and Feng Shui for Teen’s Rooms.
5. Feng Shui for the Office If you work out of your home this will be the second most important room to get working for you, after you do the bedroom.
6. Feng Shui for Kitchens Kitchens are key rooms and affect our health and wealth in important ways. Make sure you have a kitchen that is organized, happy and works for you so that you love being there!
7. Feng Shui for Bathrooms, Dining Rooms, Family Rooms, Living Rooms, Attics, Basements and Garages, – Once you get the key rooms working for you tackle these rooms one by one in the order of the rooms that you spend the most time in.
More Advanced, for Those Who Want to go Deeper – This adds deeper layers of enrichment to your home and your life and takes you into the more esoteric parts of Feng Shui
8. Charting the Energy Centers of Your Home- The Bagua This is about what we call Environmental Affirmations and goes into the more esoteric parts of Feng Shui regarding the Bagua Map, which charts where the key areas of our homes are located. Once you have taken care of the clutter and safety issues and worked with each room, this will show you how to place affirmations into your environment that will give oomph to bringing in the things you most desire in life. For those who want to go into the deeper meaning and enhancements for each of the nine energy centers, you are invited to read my articles that address Wealth, Health, Fame, Creativity, Love, Helpful People, Career, Knowledge and being Centered.
9. The Feng Shui Five Elements This is a wonderful and important part of Feng Shui and will teach you to enhance and enrich your life using the important five elements of fire, earth, metal, water and wood. You will want to go on and do your own Nature Meditation that will assist you in charting the most personal elements that you need to work with in your home
10 Yin and Yang for a Balanced Home Understanding Yin and Yang as it pertains to your living space will teach you about how to identify and design the active and passive spaces in your home for greater comfort .
Additional Learning that will add Greater Enhancements to Your Home
11. Feng Shui Energy Enhancers This lists all of the items that will enhance the energy in your home and get the chi moving!
If you are interested in more doing a more in-depth home study of Feng Shui or would like more information on how to create a career for yourself as a Certified Feng Shui Consultant , I invite you to my web site at www.ericasofrina.com