START A PETITION27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good

The Great Africa Land Grab

World  (tags: world, politics, land grabs, africa, 'HUMANRIGHTS!', 'CIVILLIBERTIES!', news, society, Refugees&Relief, ethics, crime, humanrights )

- 1104 days ago -
Poverty-stricken women and men are being driven from their homes and the land they rely on to grow food to eat and make a living, usually without compensation.A staggering 203 million hectares are changing hands in secretive land deals.

Select names from your address book   |   Help

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.


Daniel Partlow (189)
Saturday November 17, 2012, 7:01 pm
It's the story of the times. The filthy 1% continue to wage war on the rest of the 99% and steal all that they possibly can everywhere in the world!

Past Member (0)
Sunday November 18, 2012, 4:42 am

paul m. (93)
Sunday November 18, 2012, 5:58 am

Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)

Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story

Loading Noted By...Please Wait


Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of or its affiliates.

New to Care2? Start Here.

site feedback


Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!