START A PETITION34,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good

Gitte's News

Save Niagara Wetlands & Protected Slough Forest From Paradise Development Project PETITION
Environment  (tags: environment, habitat, protection )

Anna
- 28 days ago - change.org
85% of Niagara's Wetlands have already been developed. Of the remaining 15%, 200+ acres, which make up a provincially protected area of global significance(1), have been slated for development in Niagara Falls.
Help Support the Blackfeet Nation as They Fight for Water Rights ACTION
Society & Culture  (tags: water rights, indigenous rights, Blackfeet Nation, northwest Montana )

Nancy
- 104 days ago - change.org
Protecting and preserving this sovereign right is fundamental not only to the Blackfeet Nation, but for other tribal nations as well. Stand united with the Blackfeet Nation and show your support!
SIGN THIS PETITION! Ban Fracking in Louisiana Wetlands
Environment  (tags: FRACKING, WETLANDS, habitatdestruction, habitat, environment, destruction, ecosystems, politics, wildlife, protection, healthconditions, pollution, government, conservation, water, animals, energy )

Cal
- 164 days ago - change.org
Right now, Louisiana loses a football fieldâEUR(TM)s worth of land every hour, and much of this is due to oil and gas development. Helis Oil & Gas wants to drill a vertical test that would require filling three acres of wetlands. If the well is fruitful, it
URGENT!! Send 5 Neglected Circus Elephants to the Wildlife SOS Rescue Center PETITION
Animals  (tags: animals, cruelty, suffering )

Anna
- 229 days ago - change.org
Five neglected circus elephants in India need your help! Together, we can help them retire, rest and heal.
DHL & German Mail: Stop Shipping Dead Animal Parts as Hunting Trophies ! Please SIGN and SHARE !!!
Animals  (tags: DHL transporting hunting trophies, Ban Hunting, wildanimals )

Angela
- 356 days ago - thepetitionsite.com
Its high time to stop the transport of hunting trophies and the support of cruel hunting sports !
Help Narges Return to Her Children
World  (tags: iran, petition to sign, Human Rights )

Teresa
- 351 days ago - amnesty.org.au
Narges Mohammadi is a human rights activist who has been a vocal advocate against the death penalty in Iran. SheâEUR(TM)s a prisoner of conscience, held solely for peacefully exercising her right to freedom of expression, association and peaceful assembly.
M.Zuckerberg - Remove Illegal Pet and Wildlife Traders From Your Server ! Please SIGN and SHARE !!!
Animals  (tags: Facebook Animal Cruelty, wildlife trade, illegal wildlife trade )

Angela
- 369 days ago - thepetitionsite.com
To date there are over 9,000+ traders using Facebook profiles, groups and pages to trade illegally ivory and, threatened tropical pets.
Wild Stallion Saves Filly From Being Swept Away By Current As She Crosses Stream
Animals  (tags: wild horses, wildlife, interesting, safety, rescued, GoodNews )

Dan
- 377 days ago - goo.gl
In this video, you will see a stallion named Champ, with his family on the bank of the Salt River in the Tonto National Forest, Arizona, U.S.A. .Watch as Champ saves a filly as they cross a stream... Featured story on today's Animal News Sentinel.
Ban Cruel Tiger Cub Petting Venues ! PLEASE SIGN ! !
Animals  (tags: wildlife, tigers, cubs, protection )

CherAWAY
- 435 days ago - forcechange.com
Support proposed ban on cruel tiger cub petting venues
 
 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more
Gitte's contributions
Stories submitted:
Front Page stories:
Noted in Past Week:
Analyst Ratio* : 0%
* Analyst Ratio is based on success in Note-ing news stories in the past week that make the Front Page, before they are promoted to the Front Page.

care2 news network tools

News Network Bookmarklet

Submit stories from your browser toolbar with the easy to use Add to Care2 News! bookmarklet.

News Network Syndication

Get this page in RSS. Keep up to date with the Care2 News Network in your favorite RSS reader. Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and more!
Find out how to subscribe!





New to Care2? Start Here.