Start A Petition
Group Discussions
YouTube closes all Syrian channels before the war
11 months ago

YouTube closes all Syrian channels before the war


The Syrian state's YouTube channels were closed on Saturday just as the Syrian army's ground offensive against terrorists in Idlib officially began.
These include the following Syrian government-related channels: Syrian Presidency, Syrian Ministry of Defence, SANA and Sama TV.


This happened after YouTube closed the Syrian Ortas News last week.

The presumed reason for the world not receiving any information from the Syrian side when the Western criminal coalition consisting of the USA, France and England attacks Syria after the planned staged chemical weapons attack by the White Helmets.

If one visits the channels the explanation comes, 'this account was terminated for a violation of YouTube's terms of service'.


Parsifal, September 9, 2018.

As early as 23 August, Google (which includes YouTube) blocked or deleted 58 accounts of its various services with suspected connections to The Iran and Russia.

Google thus followed the same censorship that had already been carried out by Facebook and Twitter.
The reason given was that Russian and Iranian accounts would spread 'disinformation'.

Yes, showing the other side of the events is 'disinformation' and must be censored, in the eyes of the US Deep State Propaganda Tools called 'social media'.

Now that the last bastion of terrorists is being recaptured by the Syrian army in Idlib, the media monopoly is to be controlled, especially if another false-flag attack with chemical weapons is staged and Assad is framed.

With YouTube videos with fake scenes they want to convince the world audience again, civilians, women and children are victims of the 'evil Assad regime' and therefore the 'good West' MUST bomb Syria for 'humanitarian reasons'.

Only this time can there be a direct military confrontation between the US and Russia, because Moscow has warned not to stand idly by this time.

Elsewhere in the country, in north-eastern Syria, where American forces are stationed to support Syrian-Kurdish groups, there have already been clashes between US-backed terrorists and the Syrian Army.

What are the Americans doing in Syria anyway?
Nobody invited them and they are illegally there.

With this coordinated censorship, it looks like the American tech giants are part of a (secret) conspiracy (conspiracies take place in secret, if official, conspiracies wouldn't be conspiracies) that tries to control the world's information and suppress all opposing opinions.

However, this is 'out of the question', as we have been told by the political actors and fake news media since 9/11 that there are no conspiracies and that these are only fantasies of mental patients suffering from persecution mania.

If this liberation of the last stronghold of terrorists by the Syrian Army with the help of the Russian Air Force is used in any way as a pretext to start a war with Russia or The Iran, it will only indicate that the Western leaders are completely insane.

Unbelievable if the struggle for the province called Idlib could possibly lead to the end of civilization on this plane-t.
But the responsible psychopaths in the West are completely capable of that !

Trump is only a liar and a puppet of the Deep State, because as a candidate he said during the election campaign that US foreign policy in the Middle East was a disaster, but now as president he follows the same policy as the last SEVEN Presidents.

This confirms that the White House occupiers have nothing to say and make no decisions !

~~~~~~~

Here is the live stream of the Syrian Ortas Canal, about which you can inform yourself ... or via this link: https://ok.ru/live/1714336833149

read on in BOLE http://www.lovingenergies.net/pt/YouTube-closes-all-Syrian-channels-before-the-war/blog.htm

THE FAKE CW EVENT IS COMING; IT’S BEING FILMED ALREADY
10 months ago

THE FAKE CW EVENT IS COMING; IT’S BEING FILMED ALREADY

Ziad Fadel / 46 mins ago Sept. 11, 2018

Photo credit:  Global Research

IDLIB:  An Anglo-American crew arrived last Saturday to Idlib City by easily traversing the Turk border.  They were spotted by agents of the Syrian government inside Idlib who reported the event to various security agencies. In their turn, Syria’s Military Intelligence Directorate informed the Russian military at Humaymeem who studied the evidence and came to the conclusion that in a few days the provocative event will take place.

The Anglo-American team is made up, according to my sources, of 12 Americans, all of whom used to work for major “news” outlets like NBC and CBS.  Among the American group are 4 Jews who hold dual citizenship; American and Zionist. The 6 Britons in the group are primarily MI6 contractors whose job is to provide security for the crew. (Wael says that the British group contains one expert in unconventional warfare).   On Sunday, September 9, 2018, the crew met with representatives from Jabhat Al-Nusra, the so-called White Helmets and the Turkestan Party where they discussed the details.  What the imbeciles did not know was that the room in which they were discussing the scenario was bugged.  In that conversation, the MI agents learned that the staged CW event would take place in Jisr Al-Shughoor.

Also, on Saturday, two (2) barrels of chlorine gas were delivered to Idlib City from Khirbat Al-Jawz, right on the Turk border while, as I am told, the Turk customs officers and military personnel merely looked on with orders not to interfere.  The CW was collected and delivered by Qatari agents with the help of the Turks.

The plan is primarily a British one where the chlorine gas will be deployed in an area consisting of mostly civilians and which will produce coughing, gagging and suffering children.  The area is being prepared for filming as I write.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.835907&lon=36.351700&z=12&m=w

According to my sources, there are some differences between Syrian analysts and Russian analysts as to how to proceed.  Some Syrians and Russians are arguing that no military operations should take place while the “window” of opportunity is open for the terrorists and their aiders.  By halting operations, evidence would indicate that no CW could have been used by the Russian Alliance.

Others argue that the U.S. and its British and French lackeys would not dare to confront an emboldened Russia in an area it has staked out as its own.  Any attack on Syrian air or army bases would risk Syria’s and Russia’s use of anti-missile missiles.  Don’t forget, I actually saw the S-300s on the Syrian coast in 2000 and know for a fact that Syria has deployed the missile clusters on their mobile platforms.  Other problems for the West are Syria’s vast arsenal of Yakhont anti-ship missiles.  If the Russians permit it, Syria will fire these missiles at offending ships firing the revamped Tomahawks which we know have been fitted on American warships.

But, it is a mess and could lead to unintended consequences which nobody wants.  I sincerely do not believe John Bolton who prophesied a much bigger response to Syria’s use of CW, whether it was staged or not.

https://www.syrianperspective.com/2018/09/the-fake-cw-event-is-coming-its-being-filmed-already-syrian-army-devastates-terrorists-in-hama.html

This thread is archived. To reply to it you must re-activate it.
 

New to Care2? Start Here.