Start A Petition

LiveStream 24/7 Occupy Wall Street Coverage


US Politics & Gov't  (tags: occupy, wall street, corporate, dishonesty, economy, foreclosures, politics, debt, americans, constitution, healthcare )

Steve
- 2821 days ago - thedailyactivist.com
Unemployment. War. Bailouts. Foreclosures. Our government is owned by corporations, and it's time to fix it.



   

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

Comments

Steve H (45)
Sunday October 2, 2011, 9:39 pm
No matter what issue(s) you care about....Peace, environment, education, animals, whatever..... we have to face the fact that corporations and greed have destroyed our system and everything and everyone is and will be paying the price. Stand up and be heard!
 

Amena Andersson (187)
Monday October 3, 2011, 2:36 pm
I am already twittering and retwittering for #OccupyWallStNYC, #Occupy_Boston, #OccupyTogether, #OccupyChicago, #OccupyMaine and others. Anyone who twitters, whether on a handheld device or just the desktop (I have no handheld so this is what I use), is welcome to join in and re-enforce the movement, The main stream media is barely covering it and there are thousands of ordinary folks across the country and increasingly across the world who are marching for the end of Wall Street and bank domination. 1% of the country holds all the wealth and power. We, the American citizens who are not filthy rich are the other 99%. All of us. This is not about political parties. This crosses all lines except the one with the 1%. America is waking up and it is a joy to behold. Check it out.
 

Amena Andersson (187)
Monday October 3, 2011, 2:55 pm
What surprises me the most is how few people I met in my travels today had any idea this was happening. The MSM is just not getting the word out. And, it is generally slanted to the right or misinterpreted at best when it is mentioned at all. 700 people were arrested on the Brooklyn Bridge this w/e. The big labor unuions are joining in. Traffic was backed up in Manhatten. The occupations have spread to many other cities. It is bizarre that there is so little coverage.
 

Nancy C (806)
Monday October 3, 2011, 4:08 pm
Posted a week ago. Now we need to:

Drop All Charges on the 'Occupy Wall Street' Arrestees! ACTION

http://www.care2.com/news/member/830372471/2970187

Thanx Amena!
 

Nancy sands (448)
Monday October 3, 2011, 4:16 pm
Those cop bastards that injured innocent people need to face charges! That behavior should not be tolerated!
 

Steve H (45)
Tuesday October 4, 2011, 11:36 am

Please go to my share here:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2970993

There is a post from http"//thinkprogress.org titled "YOUR RESOURCE GUIDE FOR THE OCCUPY PROTESTS"

If those links don't work just go to my share page and thinkprogress.org

Thanks and Peace.
 

Steve H (45)
Tuesday October 4, 2011, 11:37 am
That last link messed up, go to:

ThinkProgress.org
 

Linda E (137)
Friday October 7, 2011, 12:45 pm
Keep speaking the truth!
More power to you!
 
Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)


Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story


Loading Noted By...Please Wait

 


butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more

Most Active Today in US Politics & Gov't





 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

New to Care2? Start Here.