Shareholders of BRLC Request the following from the US Bankruptcy Court and Regulatory Agencies:
1. Deny Syntax Brillian (BRLC) Chapter 11 filing;
2. Appointment of an Independant Examiner to investigate suspected fraud by SB's interim, current, past Board of Directors SB, as well as suppliers, and partners;
3. An investigation by the SEC and other regulatory agencies into suspected fraud, misleading statements, and insider trading by hedge funds;
4. An investigation into conflict of interest(s) by the interim CEO, current , past Board of Directors SB, as well as suppliers, and partners;
5. An full accounting for any funding rounds, retooling deposits, including all inventory/goods shipped to suppliers, vendors, customers including, china, taiwan, U.S or any other destination.
6. Appointment of an Independant CEO and auditing firm to conduct a fair market value of Syntax Brillian, and its subsidiaries, for the purpose of assessing how the company should proceed with future offerings, including it brand, intellectual property, and obligations.