We all appeal to Her Excellency the President of India to direct Indian Govt. to placed a bill before Indian Parliament to amend Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 to ban same gotra marriages / inbreeding to safe guard human rights of the citizens of India and we endorsed Naresh Kadyan PIL yet to be heard by the Supreme Court of India.
Hindu Marriage Act amendment bill will be placed before Indian Parliment, as decided by the cabinet today on 10th June, 2010.
Where as Kadyan Khap International in the opinion that divorce is a destructive part of the life, ban on same gotra marriage amendment shall be a constructive part, which keep our society intact, unite and healthy. It would be pertinent to mention here that inbreeding in animals are restricted.....
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS
New Delhi, the 10th November, 2009
G. S. R. 807 (E).____ In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (f) and (g) of Sub-section (1) of section 63 of the Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972 (53 of 1972), and in supersession of the Recognition of Zoo Rules, 1992, except as in respect of things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely; :-
1. Short title and commencement
(1) These rules may be called the Recognition of Zoo Rules, 2009.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette
9. Acquisition and breeding of animals
(1) Every zoo shall endeavour to keep and maintain animals of various species in their collection in such a sex ratio that optimizes breeding and helps in developing a self-sustaining population of each species.
(2) To safeguard against ill effects of inbreeding on the zoo population, the zoo shall endeavour to introduce unrelated animals to zoo stock through exchange, loaning and getting gifts of animals from other zoos.
(3) No zoo shall acquire single animal or genetically non-viable number of animals unless such acquisition is necessary for pairing of single animals or making the group genetically/ biologically viable.
(4) Every zoo shall endeavour to acquire mates for single and unpaired animals on priority basis and in the event of any zoo failing to find a mate for single and unpaired animal within a period of six months, the unpaired or single animal shall be transferred or exchanged or given on breeding loan to any other zoo in accordance with the norms specified by the Central Zoo Authority in this regard.
(5) For the purpose of transportation of animals from one place to another, the standards specified in this regard by the Central Zoo Authority shall be complied with.
(6) The Central Zoo Authority shall assign the responsibility of conservation breeding of the identified critically endangered species to identified zoos having technical capabilities and housing facilities, preferably close to the distribution range of the species and every zoo shall help the identified zoos in implementing the breeding programme.
(7) The surplus animals from the breeding population shall be made available to the contributing zoo for display purposes on the basis of quality of housing and infrastructural facilities available with the zoos.
(8) Every zoo shall, with a view to prevent inbreeding and the loss of heterozygosity, the zoos shall maintain the animal history cards & stud and herd book for the animals of endangered species housed in the zoo and put appropriate identification marks and transfer or exchange animals with other zoos.
(9) Every zoo shall endeavour to limit the number of animals of each species within the limits set by the animal collection plan of the zoo by implementing appropriate population control measures like segregation of sexes, vasectomy, tubectomy and implantation of pellets etc., with due consideration of the health and welfare of the animals and interest of their long term survival.
Sarv Maha Khap Panchyat online website.......
Naresh Kadyan moved a PIL WP (C) No. 227 / 2010 in the Supreme Court of India heard on 14-6-2010........
SC declines to hear PIL against same gotra marriage
PIL WP(C) No. 4244 / 2010 before Delhi High Court heard on 18-6-2010......
HC dismisses PIL against marriage in same gotra Hooda opposed to same gotra marriages
Naresh Kadyan campaigining for...........
1. Amend the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and ban same gotra marriages.
2. When every Indian have right to vote to elect their representatives in the Legislative Assemblies and Lok Sabha then why they don't have right to recall their elected representatives back, if they failed to raise their voice in the concerned houses?
3. Indian citizen should have right to raise their voice in their legislative assemblies / Lok Sabha directly.