An enigma is said. You can try to find the solution by asking yes/no questions. Please read the thread RULES before participating.
ENIGMA RULES - Please Read Before Participating!
1) When solving Enigmas, ask only yes or no questions. (Otherwise you could just ask "What's the answer?")
2) Ask one question at a time.
3) When posting questions, count the number of unanswered questions before yours...only 3 new questions are allowed between answers. This makes the Enigma easier to follow for questioners, and easier to answer for responders.
4) NEVER POST AN ANSWER OR GUESS AT AN ANSWER on the original Enigma thread! Start a solution thread if one does not already exist (e.g., [SOLUTION] Enigma Thread Title Here...) and post your guesses there. Or if you prefer, contact the thread starter through either the Personal Messaging or Introduction feature. This allows the thread to remain active for other group members.
5) Each person may only ask one question per day in each Enigma thread to keep it fair to members in all time zones.
6) If you are going to be away for any length of time and have posed an active Enigma for others to answer,
let the group know. This way, we won't fill your thread with questions that won't be answered for a while.
Last reply by
It's high time this board was kicked back into action! It's hard to believe 2 years have slipped by! In that time I've graduated from college and moved!!
IT'S TIME FOR AN ENIGMA!
Last reply by
OK...basically rules are:
1) When solving enigmas, only ask yes or no questions. (Otherwise you could just ask "What's the answer?" *lol*)
2)Ask one question at a time.
3)When posting questions, count the number of... more»