This group is for discussing hedgehogs.
Please feel free to share stories about any hedgehog encounters you have had. If you have any question regarding the little critters we will do our best to find an answer for you.
Code of Conduct Visibility: open Membership: open Group Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hedgehogs can teach us so much if we take time to watch the wisdom of their lives, here is a couple of things my babies tought me...
1. If life gives you mealworms, eat em!
2. There is no place that cannot be reached with enough determination.
3. Perplex everybody.
4. Don't let anybody pick on you (or pick you up) without giving them a few prickles to remember.
5. Be much scarier to predators than you are of them.
6. Everything in the world should be tasted at least once.
7. Never pass up a chance to sleep in the crook of someone's arm.
8. The best kind of people is the kind with food.
9. Don't eat soap, it's the devil's kind of cheese.
10. Be wary of strangers, keep your quills up, but don't poke them in the eye.