There are many ways that you can spend money that you would spend anyway and help ducks at the same time. Keep these links in mind when you make your holiday gift list (or any time).
1. Tri-state Bird Rescue and Research- When buying books, use Tri-state's Amazon link and they receive a portion of your purchase. Just scroll down to their Amazon link.
Also, they have a huge gift shop. You must click to the gift shop from their site for them to get credit. The gift shop link is on the right side of the page at the top.
2. Lame Duck Rescue- You can buy tees directly from Bills for the Birds
or get mugs, mousepads, ducky underware, etc. at their cafepress site
You can also get tees, totebags, etc. at Lame Duck's own cafepress site
more to come
3. Majestic Waterfowl Sanctuary- You can get adorable plush majestic duckies (with tiny crowns, of course) at
4. Wild Waterbird Conservancy- Caps and artist-designed earrings and dream catchers are available at
5. International Bird Rescue Research Center (IBRRC)- Their gift shop has tees, pins, magnets, chains, and hats.
More to come
6. Angel Wings Waterfowl Rescue- They have beautiful kites that look like flying birds
and a big selection of tees, magnets, boxes, mugs, stickers, etc.
and books about ducks and geese (care, children's, field guides, etc.)
and beautiful art prints featuring ducks and geese
As you can see, there's something for everyone and help for ducks, too.
I'm bumping this up for holiday shopping. Please take a look and shop to help ducks!
Thanks for the info Lee.
We gotta help those duckies so everyone, let's go shop!
Most of these links are outdated
Lame duck closed after Katrina. Angel Wings I think closed a few years before that.
Wow Jennifer these are old links aren't they? Hard to believe Hurricane Katrina was 5 years ago. Anyway, if you'd like to start a new thread with updated links for shopping to help ducks, please feel free to post one. It would be greatly appreciated!