30 minutes or fewer
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 large head radicchio, quartered and thinly shredded
- 6 red radishes, finely sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, and finely sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into ¼-inch matchsticks
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. maple syrup
- 1 ½ Tbs. Dijon mustard
1. To make Salad: Toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to plate to cool.
2. Combine radicchio, radishes, fennel, and cucumber in large bowl.
3. To make Lemon-Mint Dressing: Purée mint, lemon juice, oil, maple syrup, and mustard in blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad; toss to coat, and garnish with toasted pine nuts.