Just found this site. Great resources!
If you don't spay/neuter, you help fill shelters with animals who will be killed.
ll be killed.
This will be the century of human compassion for all living things...
WE DIED IN GAS CHAMBERS http://www.shelterrescue.org/id20.html No one loved them, no one cared. These terrified animals died in gas chambers. LOOK at these innocent faces. Some were babies, some were very old. These dead animals are from only one county in America. Please care enough to spay/neuter your pets. If you see strays, help them get spayed/neutered. NO MORE KILLING. NO MORE GAS CHAMBERS.
GET POLITICAL FOR ANIMALS - read this book: http://nifaa.org/
STOP THE KILLING
* JOIN LEAGUE OF HUMANE VOTERS www.humanevoters.org elect those who care about animals LOG ON AND HIT JOIN ***
- JOIN YAHOO GROUP: AnimalRightsandActionAlertsfirstname.lastname@example.org Help with alerts, save lives.
- Read through this site - see WHAT TO DO page
- www.nokillsolutions.org Brilliant organization - log on, step-by-step, STOP THE KILLING - they'll show you how
- PLEASE HELP TODAY---MANY PETITIONS NEED YOUR HELP www.thepetitionsite.com help needed - click on animal welfare, pls take 10 minutes a week--help
- BUY CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS www.caringconsumer.com Lucky Soap, Method, Revlon. Hannaford organics section-many products, natural wood pine (hardware stores) mixed with vinegar, vinegar to clean windows, http://housekeeping.about.com/od/environment/a/vinbaklemons.htm?nl=1 Moth repellent: make a sachet of patchouli oil and cloves. EXPANDED INTERACTIVE LISTING: crueltyfreeproducts (Yahoo groups)
- www.dynamicabundance.myarbonne.com and Almay, seachi.com, Avon, Sinus Buster, Tom's of Maine, NAVS.org (updates pending)
- www.aspca.org - no-kill organizing in progress, Operation Orange, FYI
- Start a rescue (aspca.org or hsus.org) or find loving homes for animals
- Find funding for a mobile spay/neuter van - one needed in every county
- Spay/neuter, and/or donate for a s/n. Hold a spayathon.
- Have an event to pay for spaying/neutering, run free press releases, get vets involved, raise funds, ask local businesses to donate gift certificates, merchandise for the cause
- Pay for a spayathon, get support. Spay/neuter 100 animals and prevent 25,000 deaths
- Check Julia's site every month - alerts and petitions. See JULIA'S SITE below.
- Fund spaying/neutering for gruops (below) requesting help
- Help rescues, no-kills, and shelters FIND FOSTERS...advertise 2-3 weeks and host a community mtg in a public place/bldg, tell the community they need to help in order to stop the killing of pets
- MAKE A COMMITMENT TO FUND A LARGE PROJECT ONCE A YEAR - SEE LARGE PROJECTS WHICH NEED FUNDING (BELOW). YOU CAN STOP THE KILLING IN YOUR COMMUNITY--OR ANOTHER COMMUNITY. See more on what you can do....
There's more... please visit site: