A Message from STI's President February 16, 2006 1:10 PM
Sustainable Travel Report
A Message from STI's President
We're here to help - STI is focused on providing consumers and businesses with the tools they need to protect the places they visit, and the planet at large. Among these are advisory services and training programs.
STI's Co-founders have over 28 years of collective experience in the travel and tourism industry. We provide strategic planning, sustainable business development, technical assistance, and implementation support to travel and tourism businesses and related organizations of all sizes.
STI also offers a myriad of custom education and training programs for businesses and educational institutions, ranging from executive education programs focused on impact management to semester-long courses focused on educating students about sustainable tourism and related business models.
For more information, please read the following article, email us or call 720-273-2975 with your project timeframe and related goals. With is information, we'll prepare a project outline for your review and consideration. We hope to hear from you.
Brian T. Mullis
[ send green star]
February 16, 2006 1:18 PM
Sustainable Tourism Development:
Sustainable tourism development embraces the triple bottom line of environmental protection, social responsibility, and economic health. Simply put, business practices that protect and enhance the environment and support community development are more profitable and competitive in the long-term. STI's sustainable business advisory service is founded on this well-proven principle, and we start with a single focus: to create and implement a sustainable path to profitability through immediate and long-term return on investment.
We help travel industry-related businesses rethink their products, processes, and organizational strategies in order to leverage untapped opportunities. And we employ a distinctive set of problem-solving methods that typically permit clients to improve their triple bottom lines and achieve substantial resource savings.
Our efforts yield a number of primary benefits and value-add benefits such as improved customer satisfaction, higher productivity, and positive publicity. By staying focused on high priority areas and improving your organization's positive impacts, you'll quickly discover that sustainability equates to profitability.
Benefits of Sustainable Tourism Development
Once you decide that sustainable tourism is right for your business, we help you measure your impacts and establish management systems, affording a number of benefits, including:
* Helping expand marketing reach by tapping into additional travel motivators, e.g., the desire for more authentic experiences;
* Enhancing customer loyalty by demonstrating best tourism practices;
* Increasing the appeal of travel itineraries through "special experiences" such as access to researchers, behind-the-scenes tours, or enhanced internations with local people;
* Reducing marketing costs, e.g., through the use of "affinity" programs or marketing alliances;
* Improving impact management, helping to ensure the preservation of destinations and cultures for future generations, which equates to more attractive environments and better products;
* Providing access to standards recognized as best innovative practices within the travel industry, helping businesses to meet higher standards through continuous improvement;
* Lowering costs through resource productivity and waste reduction while positively contributing to environmental conservation and the well being of local people;
* Adding value to local communities' economies, helping them to safeguard the livelihood of local and indigenous people.
Contact us to find out how we can help you solve problems, gain competitive advantage, and increase profits through the more productive use of resources.
SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL
ADDRESS 2060 FLORAL DRIVE • BOULDER COLORADO 80304
PHONE 720.273.2975 • EMAIL email@example.com
BUSINESS HOURS: 8am-5pm MST
[ send green star]