SINCE WE ALWAYS HAVE NEW MEMBERS - HERE ARE THE RULES - YOU CAN ONLY GUESS 1X BEFORE NYACK COMES BACK WITH THE ANSWERS AS TO WHICH LETTERS ARE CORRECT.
HOWEVER IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER - YOU CAN GUESS - BUT PLEASE DON'T GUESS UNLESS YOU ARE PRETTY SURE - IT MESSES THINGS UP IF YOU GUESS PART OF IT AND NOT ALL OF IT - THEN I NEVER KNEW WHAT LETTERS TO TAKE OFF ETC. HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
M _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
John you sure know how to pick the letters!
T please Nyack.
M, C, T, E
M _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ T T E _ _ _ _
- 3 days ago - forcechange.com
This post was modified from its original form on 26 Mar, 19:08
One of the best-known butterfly species, the beautiful monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus) is renowned for its spectacular, long-distance annual migrations. The adult monarch butterfly is brightly coloured, with orange upperwings, interlaced with black veins and surrounded by a wide, black border marked with numerous white spots. While the striking colouration of the upperwings serves as a visual warning to predators that this species is poisonous, the undersurface of the wings is duller orange, and helps to camouflage this species against tree bark and other substrates when at rest. Male and female monarch butterflies can be readily distinguished by the fact that the adult male is slightly larger than the female and has a black spot on each hindwing.
Like the adult, the fully-grown monarch butterfly caterpillar is also highly distinctive, possessing bold, yellow, black and white bands over the entire five centimetre-long body, with a pair of long black filaments near the head and a pair of shorter filaments towards the rear . During metamorphosis the caterpillar forms a lime-green chrysalis, marked with gold spots and a black, horizontal band edged with gold
- Monarch Butterflies Use Plants As Medicine (Video) | Care2 Causes
- Oct 21, 2010 ... Research journal Ecology Letters recently published findings that demonstrate monarch butterflies use certain plants as medication to cure ...
- Monarch Butterflies Under Siege | Care2 Healthy Living
- Mar 31, 2010 ... This year may be one of the worst for the monarch butterfly, experts are reporting. Severe hailstorms in Mexico (one of the monarch's winter ...
- Monarch butterfly gets Mexico conservation center - Yahoo! N ...
- Nov 18, 2010 ... MEXICO CITY – Mexico's celebrated winter visitor, the Monarch butterfly, has a new conservation center aimed at boosting its dwindling ...
- TAKE ACTION NOW! Protect The Monarch Butterfly's Habita ...
- Tell the EPA to protect the monarch butterfly by restricting genetically modified crops--Monarch butterflies are declining in numbers and a recent study links this ...
- Help Save the Majestic Monarch Butterfly ACTION - Care2 News ...
- Mar 10, 2012 ... It has evolved in this way to ensure the continuation of its species — but the butterfly is also in trouble, for the plant life on which it feeds and ...
- Lifecycle of a Monarch Butterfly | Care2 Healthy Living
- Jul 4, 2010 ... This fascinating video from the Chicago Nature Museum shows all the stages of a Monarch butterfly's metamorphosis through time lapse ...
- U.S. MONARCH BUTTERFLY DECLINE MAY BE LINKED TO GM ...
- A new study suggests that the increased use of genetically modified (GM) crops across the Midwestern U.S. may be causing a decline in monarch butterfly ...
- ACTION ALERT: Monarch Butterfly Habitat Conservation! - Care2 ...
- To offset the loss of milkweeds and nectar sources we need to create, conserve, and protect milkweed/monarch habitats. We need you to help us and help ...
- The Flight and Plight of Monarch Butterflies | Care2 Healthy Living
- Jun 20, 2010 ... This National Geographic video tells the story of Monarch butterflies and their annual migration which is being seriously threatened.
Congratulations John, your very good at Hangman!
Signed......A beautiful Butterfly! Thanks Nyack.
Well done John. Petitions signed thanks Nyack
Congratulations Jon Noted info and signed petition Nyack ....Thanx