President Obama to Announce Immigration Plan Tuesday
Tell Congress You Oppose Amnesty!
Tomorrow, President Obama will travel to Las Vegas to announce his plan to grant amnesty to the 11-12 million illegal aliens living in the United States. The President's speech comes only days after the President met with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus at the White House to reiterate that he intends to prioritize a mass amnesty bill, and just one day after a group of bipartisan Senators released their plan for amnesty legislation!
FAIR is urging our members, activists, and supporters to call their Representatives and Senators NOW and tell them they oppose giving amnesty to illegal aliens!
Tell them you oppose amnesty because:
- Granting any legal status to illegal aliens unfairly rewards law-breaking.
- Granting amnesty to illegal aliens will not "solve the problem once and for all." We learned this after the 1986 amnesty. Instead, granting amnesty will do nothing but encourage more illegal immigration. Will Congress once again be calling amnesty the solution to illegal immigration in another 10 years?
- Granting amnesty to illegal aliens is fundamentally unfair to individuals all over the world who are patiently waiting in line to come to the United States legally.
- Granting amnesty to illegal aliens unfairly adds millions of legal workers to the domestic workforce when 22 million Americans are either unemployed or underemployed. Moreover, those workers that are hurt the most are often legal immigrants working in low-skill, low-wage jobs.
- Granting amnesty to illegal aliens will not secure our borders, will not improve national security, will not end fraud in the immigration system, and will not fix the problem of visa overstays.
Finally, tell your Representatives and Senators that you oppose amnesty because the Obama Administration has utterly failed to enforce our immigration laws. Tell them any law is worthless unless the President fulfills his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the law. To learn more about how President Obama has undermined our immigration laws, see FAIR's 2012 Report.
Amnesty advocates are already emailing their supporters, telling them to urge Congress to pass amnesty legislation. They insist that the American people want amnesty, and unless you call your Members of Congress NOW and tell them you oppose any bill that gives legal status to illegal aliens, the only voices they hear will be those who defend illegal immigration.
PLEASE ACT NOW! To find your Members of Congress, click here.
. . . . . . . . . .
FAIR is a member of the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance and is one of a select few non-profit organizations that meet their high standards of operation, spending, truthfulness, and disclosure in fundraising.
Charity Navigator has awarded FAIR four out of a possible four stars. In earning Charity Navigator's highest rating, FAIR has demonstrated exceptional financial health, outperforming most of its peers in its efforts to manage and grow its finances in the most fiscally responsible way possible.
. . . . . . . . . .
[Video] McCain Signals Rubio Immigration Bill Just Another Stab At Amnesty
Notice every "bipartisan" committee always has leftist John McCain and other leftist in the R party? AND Notice the $5600. dollar tag that was put on arresting and removing illegal invaders ....... and that price tag is what they used to justify amnesty? I did Notice they didn't say anything about that high price tag because of their failure and over regulations!!! Once again, Gov. creates a problem, doesn't acknowledge it and makes more regulation that we get to pay for! And what sucks the most is..............WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many jihadi cells do you think are gonna run forward and meet all regulations the criminals in DC just put out so they can say they are citizens of the US? Remember the blood lusters don't have allegiance to any country but only to death, destruction, satan and their dicks! You got it, none of them will and neither will any of the drug cartels and I'm betting not many illegal invaders will!
And no Schumer and McCain, the public is not softening....the public is desensitized to it!
DO NOT POST PETITIONS OR RALLIES FOR AN ACTION TO STOP THIS!!!!!!! NEITHER WORK AND ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!