Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone Involved :-0 18/2
Noted and signed current :-0 Thank-You Everyone Involved with This Thread :-0 26/12
Thanks Monika, all signed.
done. thank you, monika.
Signed the ipetition
Thank you Monika
Noted and current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone :-0 24/12
Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone :-0 24/12
signed, of course. thank you, monika.
Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You EveryOne :-0 21/12
signed without hesitation. thank you, monika.
Thanks dear Debbie !
Signed the new one - the picture of the dairy cow is heartbreaking. Every day I find another reason to believe the human race ( with some exceptions) is an evil demonic species.
Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone on this Thread 21/12
signed, monika. thank you!
Signed what I could
Thank you Monika !!
Action Alert: Great Ape Protection and Cost Savings Act (S.810)
Jill- 10 hours ago - secure3.convio.net
Take Action to Put Animals Back in the Animal Welfare Act! | Animal Legal Defense Fund
Sylvie- 3 hours ago - aldf.org
Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone involved with this Thread :-0 20/12
I did what I could. But some of them only U.S and some of them has no Cyprus in the country list. ((
signed, monika. thank you.
Noted and signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone Involved :-0 19/12
all done. thank you, krystal and monika.
Last Hope for Horses!! Push to Pass the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act (S. 1176/H.R. 2966)
Krystal- 3 hours ago - secure.humanesociety.org
The recent passage of the Agriculture Appropriations bill did not include vital defunding language to prohibit USDA inspections of horse slaughter plants in the
TAKE ACTION NOW~ Commend Costa Rica for Backing the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare
Cal- 6 hours ago - forcechange.com
signed! thank you, monika.
Stop the Brutal abuse and Suffering of Surrey Horses in the Bahamas!!!
Noted and Signed current Monika :-0 Thank-You Everyone Involved :-0 Lovely Penguins and Friend Graphic Sandi 18/12
Praise Lewis & Clark College for Animal Law Program ! PLEASE SIGN ! !
Cher- 4 hours ago - forcechange.com
This petition was also posted in the Mexico topic
Take Action! More Justice for Animals of Mexico State
Nicole- 6 hours ago - avaaz.org
Noted and signed current Monika :0 Thank-You EveryOne Involved with this Thread :0 16/12
thank you, monika. all done.
pass the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act
thank you, monika. signed.
All action taken
Signed with comment.
Signed the ones I could
all done, thank you, monika.
Signed, care2 is running slow today.
Crack Down on Spectators at Animal Fights ! PLEASE SIGN ! !
Cher- 47 minutes ago - secure.humanesociety.org
December 11, 2012 02:12
Noted and signed current Monika : Thank-You Everyone : 8/12
I am caught up
Noted and signed Current Monika : Thank-You Everyone : 7/12
all done. thank you, monika.
Noted and signed Current Monika : Thank-You Everyone :0 6/12
Enact Stricter Protections for Rare Albino Deer ! PLEASE SIGN ! !
Cher- 2 hours ago - forcechange.com
Thanks Monika, signed most.
Signed Current Monika and Thank-you Everyone : 5/12
Help WildCare Pursue Stricter Rodenticide Controls in California ! PLEASE SIGN PETITION ! !
Cher- 8 hours ago - wildcarebayarea.org
The United States Senate: Pass H.R. 1171 and S. 1119
E-MAIL SENT. THANK YOU, MONIKA.
all done. thank you, monika!
thank you for this, monika. so signed!
Let's Ban Trapping in National Wildlife Refuges ! Urge Your Representative to Co-Sponsor H.R. 2657 Today ! PLEASE TAKE ACTION !
Cher- 38 minutes ago - secure3.convio.net
"The use of steel jaw leghold traps and other barbaric mechanisms has no place in national wildlife refuges or other public lands," Lowey said. "Body-gripping tra
Up to date
Noted, signed and sent messages Current Monika : Thank-You Everyone : 1/12
Older petition, needs more sigs
We call for Spain to modernize the country's animal protection laws!
Noted, signed and sent Messages Current Monika : Thank-You Everyone : Thnx Dianne for the 10 Most Important State Laws Enacted for Animals 2012 !!! 1/12
Please Support the Kerry-Brown and Boxer Amendments to S. 3525 and Uphold Pivotal Protections for Wildlife :TAKE ACTION
Roxy- 5 hours ago - secure.humanesociety.org
"New Mexico's Animal Cruelty Laws Don't Cut It. Help Us Change Them in 2013!" : Please Sign!!
Krystal- 10 hours ago - apvnm.org
Action Alert: Idaho Legislators: Make Animal Cruelty and Abuse a Felony in Idaho
Brian- 11 hours ago - change.org
END THE ATTACK ON U.S. WILDERNESS AND THE 1964 WILDERNESS ACT: KILL HR 4089!
Krystal- 10 hours ago - signon.org
really great news. thank you!
Noted and signed Current Monika :0 Thnk-you Everyone :0 30/11
TAKE ACTION NOW! Applaud Ohio for Passing Bill to End Animal Cruelty
Cal- 5 hours ago - forcechange.com
Up to date
ACTION ALERT: Get Political For Animals! PLEASE SIGN !
Simone- 6 hours ago - thepetitionsite.com
both signed. thank you.
all done and forwarded. thank you.
PETITION: We demand HARSHER PENALTIES for ANIMAL CRUELTY worldwide!
Noted, signed and sent message Current Monika :0 Thnx
Older petition, needs more sigs !
I don't understand why law makers are so coy about creating a harsh penal environment for animal abusers, in particular the deliberate torturing of animals as opposed to neglect through ignorance. The distinction is made with people so why not with animals? A person who tortures a child to death is locked up for life and make no mistake that person has a violent past with animals and had he/she been locked up for the same crime against an animal other lives may have been saved. This is why I cannot understand the law, because even if they do not care about animals like we all do you would think the logic would kick in. It makes no sense.
Thank you Monika
Urge congressional leaders and other congressional members to allow judges to sentence animal abusers with harsher punishments.
Signed with comment. Now is a good time for this petition in the wake of the overturn of the badger cull. I really did not believe that it would be overturned but he is conscious of public opinion and needs all the popularity points he can get! I shall write to him as well (not email) as they frequently go unanswered, but by post.
signed! thank you.
All action has been taken
all done, monika. thank you.
Australia: Improve the Animal Welfare Act 2002 in WA
both done. thank you.
Tell Marathon County Municipalities to Implement Mary's Law! | Justice for Mary | Causes.Com
Diane- 3 hours ago - causes.com
Thank you Naomi !
signed. letters sent. thank you.
Yahoo, I am all up to date
signed. thanks, monika.
all signed. thank you.
Ineffective Legislation ! Justice for the Dog ! PLEASE SIGN ! !
Cher- 1 hour ago - one-voice.fr
A law to prohibit animals in circus in Salsa / Spain
'Legisladores de Salta: Una ley que prohiba los circos con animales en toda la provincia de Salta
Noted and signed Monika :0
Thnx Dianne for your addition
Noted, and signed current Monika :0
Long overdue law - signed of course.
New ones all done. Thank you Monika!
all signed. thank you for this, monika.
This one needs much more signatures! Please sign and share!
MAKE IT A UK LAW TO STOP AND REPORT KNOCKING DOWN CATS
Signed current Monika :0 Thnx
Noted signed and current Monika : Special Thnx to All who have contributed to this Thread :0
signed. thank you.
Totally up to date
New ones all done. I second that, dear Lenicka. Thank you Monika! You're tireless and amazing
up to date. all signed.
All signed up to date.
Signed. Thanks Monika
I hope they will burn too. Now, and for 100%.
i'm in, of course. signed, and am here for any cause for the animals, dear monika. thank you!
signed. thank you dear monika.
Thank you dear Sandi!
French President: create a law to protect animals
Signed and noted Current Monika :0
all done. thank you, monika dear.
Thank you Ellen
November 1, 2012 02:11
Thank you Monika !!
This is an reliable petition and very important ! ( Other Kelly)
Lenicka your icons are so sweet !!!!!!!!
all signed,thank you
ALL SIGNED. GABRIELA! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Thank you very much my dear friends !!
signed and shared.
Thanks Monika, signed.
Noted, signed and signed Current Monika :0 Thnx
done. i am puzzled, just as lenicka is! thank you.
Enact a Law which allows imprisonment instead of only a fine for the torture and murder of dogs.
promote a Law against Animal Abuse!
done. thank you, dear monika.
all signed. thank you, monika and dianne.
Thanks Monika and Dianne
6. Arizona protected greyhounds by enacting a law that would allow the last remaining greyhound racing track in the state to end live dog racing. This industry has shrunk dramatically in the last decade, as a result of animal protection campaigns and competition from other forms of gambling.
Michelle Riley/ The HSUS
7. Minnesota stopped the sale of shelter pets to laboratories. Only a handful of states still allow pets to be seized from shelters and sold to research labs.
8. New Jersey banned horse slaughter for human consumption and the transport of horsemeat for human consumption. Horse slaughter enthusiasts are trying to open plants in several states, and the Garden State must now be stricken from their target lists. New Jersey joins California, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Texas in effectively banning slaughter of these creatures for human consumption.
9. Louisiana stopped the sales of pets from the side of the road. This builds on our efforts to protect dogs from reckless breeders, among other problems.
10. New York limited live animal slaughter markets by extending a four-year moratorium forbidding the licensing of any new live animal slaughter markets within 1,500 feet of a residential dwelling in New York City.
Copied from Dianne's group "Animal House"
The HSUS works for all animals, and on so many fronts—building public awareness, driving corporate progress, and conducting hands-on care of animals in crisis. We also work to see that laws are enforced and to lobby for stronger animal welfare policies.
Photo: Ray Eubanks
There are still a number of state legislatures in active session this year, so I can’t give you any final conclusions yet on our 2012 progress. But to date, we’ve seen 69 new animal protection laws enacted on a host of issues, and we expect to see other important measures pass before the end of the year in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and several other states.
Looking back on the first three quarters of the year, here is my list of the 10 most important animal protection bills to pass at the state level. As you can see, the list encompasses a wide range of topics, and it shows progress for us on so many fronts.
1. California enacted protections for dogs and wildlife by banning the cruel hound hunting of bears and bobcats. This was perhaps the most-discussed bill in the California legislature this year, and hundreds of animal advocates and hound hunters trekked to the Capitol to make their case, while tens of thousands of animal advocates wrote and called in favor of the legislation. Gov. Jerry Brown signed the bill on Sept. 26.
2. Rhode Island added to the momentum of our farm animal protection campaign by passing legislation to phase out the use of gestation crates and veal crates, and to outlaw the tail docking of cattle without anesthesia.
3. Ohio restricted the ownership of dangerous exotic animals. This came after the horrible tragedy in Zanesville in October 2011. Ohio became the 44th state to place some restrictions on the ownership of dangerous wild animals as pets.
4. Illinois banned the shark fin trade, building on the laws we’ve helped to pass in California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington.
5. Idaho established some felony-level penalties for cockfighting and other forms of malicious cruelty. Idaho became the 48th state to enact felony penalties for egregious acts of animal cruelty. Measure 5 is on the ballot in North Dakota to make that state the 49th to do so.
This post was modified from its original form on 29 Oct, 0:15
This post was modified from its original form on 29 Oct, 0:17
The governor and state legislator of California: Enact a law mandating that all privately owned dogs be spayed and neutered
Animal protection by Law: first, last name, street+nr., ZIP, town, country, email. Undo v, no email, no mail