Mamabear I would call that "A Senior Moment" Lol ... and yes I experience them tooo I Love Garfield Agnes ... this is a kind of thread where you come and every time you find a New Treasure Tnx Sweetie
Noted and Giggleeeeeeee Everyone Thnxxxxxxx ............... 8/1
Noted Lol ... Agnes Cute Pugs Agne ... Love the Acrobat Elephant ... Thnx
Too adorable, June!
Hi Suheyla..nice to see you in relaxing conner
Hi Ingrid, Debbie I don't feel sure you both will know
what I know ..
caucasian people like to called "fun world"
asian called " leader world"
spiritual called " ruining world"
do you agree??
I'm so agree with spiritual sight(maybe I'm just kdding) LOL
Happy new year for everyone.
No, Ingrid. I think we all know what the mushroom looks like LOL!!
Cute Agnes. Thank you. Do you really want me to say want the mushroom looks like?
This post was modified from its original form on 02 Jan, 14:20
do you think..what mushroom think he look like..??
Noted and Thnx Agnes )))))))) ... Lol... 2
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!
- Joey Adams
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account
- Oscar Wilde
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- Bill Vaughan
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
- James Agate
- New Year’s Day…now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
- Mark Twain
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
- Anais Nin
- New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
- Mark Twain
The photos are absolutely great...first pic of dogs & tolilet paper reminds me of how I found my kitchen garbage all over the kitchen floor last night.
Hey now widdle bunny, that isn't a carrot that is Frosty the Snowman's nose!
here I got idea from happy new year
in thailand they love to joke about
Happy new wife....LOL
The Doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow."
The next day, the 75-year-old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as the previous day.
The doctor asks what happened, and the man explains, "Well, Doc, it's like this. First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, but nothing. Then with her left, but nothing. She even tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with he teeth out, and still nothing. Hell, we even called up the lady next door, and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."
The doctor was shocked. "You asked your neighbor?"
The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we couldn't get that damn jar opened!"
Thought you might like these jokes, it was on the donate dog kibble site today:
How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
(as answered by dogs)
These have been bouncing around the internet for years... we collected some of the silliest (or most accurate) here. Please feel free to send us others we may have missed at, email@example.com - and we'll add them to the list!
Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
Newfoundland: I don't think drool and electricity is a good combination.
Labrador: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?
Yorkshire Terrier: I'm over qualified, have the boxer do it!
Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
Australian Shepherd: First, put all the light bulbs in a little circle, then...
Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, checked to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
Rottweiler: Are you talking to me? huh, you talking to me?
Shi-tzu: Who me change a light bulb? How dare you ask me such a thing... we're royalty!
Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
Springer Spaniel: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sneak on the couch for a little nap.
Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
Hound Dog: ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark...
Pointer: I see it, there it is! There it is! Right there!! Can you see it? It's right there!
Greyhound: If it isn't moving, who cares?
Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light-bulb... is it dark out?
And what about Cats?
CATS: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the question is: How long will it be before I can expect light?
- A pharmacist tells a customer, 'In order to buy arsenic you need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.'
- My mother-in-law is banned internationally from playing poker, as she keeps all the chips on her shoulder.
- Adam and Eve were the happiest, and the luckiest, couple in the world, because neither of them had a mother-in-law.
- What is the difference between outlaws and in-laws? Outlaws are Wanted.
- I took my mother-in-law to Madame Tussaud's chamber of horrors and one of the attendants said, 'Keep her moving sir, we're stocktaking.'
- Fred and Rick were in a pub. Fred says to his mate, 'My mother-in-law is an angel.'
Rick replies, 'You're lucky. Mine is still alive.'
One Sunday morning, a mother went in to wake her son and tell him it was time to get ready for church, to which he replied, "I'm not going."
"Why not?" she asked.
"I'll give you two good reasons," he said. "One, they don't like me, and two, I don't like them."
His mother replied, "I'll give YOU two good reasons why YOU SHOULD go to church. (1) You're 59 years old, and (2) you're the pastor!"
Anne put an advertisement in the 'classifieds' : Husband Wanted.
Next day Anne received hundreds of letters. They all said the same thing : You can have mine.
glad you all like them
At least a couple of times everyday. Mamabear.