Hello everyone, Would it surprise you to know that you probably already participate in some of these exercises? The real secret is in knowing how to do those exercises for maximum benefit.
If you walk or climb stairs, for instance, you are utilizing the best exercises to lose weight quickly. You just need to make the most of them by upping the frequency and time you commit to these heart-thumping activities.
Unless you spend a vigorous 45 to 60 minutes every day on these exercises, you won't lose weight quickly. You'll just get tired. The key is consistency and that you work your system regularly. Muscle-building exercises are most effective to lose weight quickly.
Whichever exercise you choose, make sure you put all your energy into it. You want to keep your heart rate up and your blood pumping throughout the exercise period, with a proper cool down afterwards.
If you're brisk walking, for example, walk slowly for the final few minutes to give your body a chance to cool down. Stopping suddenly can cause muscle cramps and really isn't good for your heart. Give it time to fall back to normal while you're moderately active.
Make sure you drink lots of water while exercising to replenish your reserves and to help prevent cramping.
When you're ready, here are the 10 best exercises to lose weight quickly. Start gradually and let your body adjust to the workouts.
1. Squats: This exercise is great for building leg and buttock muscles. Stand with your feet at shoulder width apart and squat down and then up 10-20 times through two or three sets.
2. Jumping Jacks: You probably remember these from your school days. They provide one of the best whole body aerobic workouts. Do four or five set of 20 jumping jacks for best results.
3. Stepping: If you've made numerous trips upstairs while moving or cleaning, you'll know how much energy this exercise takes. The benefits are multi-fold: burns calories, boosts heart rate, great aerobics workout, builds leg and buttock muscles. You can use your stairs for this. Step up and down 20 times, rest and repeat two or three times.
4. Walking: Fast walking is better than slow walking, but both are beneficial. If you want an exercise to lose weight quickly, walk briskly for half an hour and you can burn up to 180 calories.
5. Bicycling: The outdoors can be more enjoyable, but stationary indoor cycles can provide an equally good exercise to lose weight quickly. In fact, if you apply the right amount of resistance at the right speed, you can lose between 250 and 500 calories in half an hour.
6. Swimming: This is a great, fun exercise for many people. It provides an excellent cardio workout that uses your entire body. Doing the breast stroke for half an hour can burn 400 calories.
7. Cross Country Skiing: Another fun activity with the same benefits as swimming.
8. Jump Rope: This isn't just a kids' game. Adults can get a terrific, unparalleled total body workout by jumping rope for as little as 15 to 20 minutes.
That gives you eight of the top workouts you can try. They are just some of the best exercises to lose weight quickly.
These are good tips. If you're trying to lose weight fast, it's important to know how to eat right as well. This means eating healthy fats!