START A PETITION 27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good
This thread is archived. To reply to it you must re-activate it.

i am a victom of domestic violence for 10 years. i had an order of protection on my husband and due to every time he would break it, officer *** would be on duty, the officer refused to help me and always told me "the things my husband was doing were accidents." my husband laughed in my face and said that officer *** told him "he was a good man and didnt deserve what i was trying to do to him." the state cps workers stepped in due to my husband beating me for 10 years. they took my one daughter away and gave her to her father due to "i might go back to my husband". then because of no help from the police, and officer *** refusing to let me talk to another officer, telling me "talk to me or no one"; i moved 5 hours away for safety as my husband had me scared and wouldnt leave me alone. 2 months after leaving herkimer county where i am from, the state stepped in and said i violated a neglect charge due to moving. i have a neglect charge due to as they say, "allowing my husband to beat me". due to me leaving, the state took my other 2 children away.. putting my son back with my abusing husband,(who is on house arrest and doesnt take care of my son, his sister does..(there are drugs in her home as well)) and my other daughter with her father in which we just met him after 11 years. he also has 9 years domestic violence issues and is an alcoholic (which i was told by a state trooper in his area..) but no one will look into this. my daughter has learning disabilities, torrettes syndrom, OCD, and is emotional as well and this is no good for her either. i did home daycare for 4 years through my nys daycare license, in which I have lost due to this.. and the cps knows that i have never harmed my children... i want to sue nys for doing this to me.. but especially for my children as they have a no contact order and order of protection on me. i have not seen nor talked to my children since jan. 2005. (all because i moved for safety) to show that my husband is wacked, he found out where i lived (5 hours away) through my mother and father.. he was seen sitting in my driveway for hours waiting my arrival and went to the childrens school,(the school called me and was upset) leaving me a message that "he was going to hold them for ransom", also left me a message that "i no longer had an order of protection (due to the family court judge dropping the order due to me moving) so he could do and say what ever he wanted to me without getting in trouble." i want to sue the police officer for not helping me, causing me to move, causing me to lose my children. i want to sue the cps as when i finally moved, they called me "liar" because "now i could talk but couldnt before". i tried to explain that i could talk now that i wasnt in site of my ex, but they wouldnt listen and placed my children in the homes that i stated before. please help or let me know where i can find help from a lawyer willing to help me sue and to get my story out there for people to read. this is so unfair to myself and my children. i have written to pataki and he has people in syracuse ny investigating due to this... but i want to sue to let people know that domestic violence victoms and their children should be no longer victoms once they leave and that the cps and police officers in this state are crooked!!!  [ send green star]
  New Topic              Back To Topics Read Code of Conduct


This group:
8 Members

View All Topics
New Topic

Track Topic
Mail Preferences