Great SID/SPD Links Found Here June 25, 2006 8:48 PM
These are some interesting sites I've found over the last few weeks...
1) http://www.kidfoundation.org/ This is the new home of the Sensory Processing Disorder Network. Great resources, with a Parents and Professionals Section.
2) http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com/tactile-defensiveness.html This is a link specifically on Tactile Defensiveness. I highly recommend this whole site, GREAT and informative read from a Mother who's been through it. Even has a page to show you how to create your own sensory room!
3) http://www.parentbooks.ca/index.htm A great site to shop for Special Needs Books. Canadian. But serves our US neighbors as well
4) http://www.sensorynation.com/ A great comprehensive site. Tons of reading material here.
5) http://www.sensoryresources.com/ More of a "Find a workshop" site, and has a store as well.
6) http://www.kid-power.org/sid.html Pretty good read here. Contains articles of interest, and great resource page.
7) http://www.devdelay.org/ This site has a little bit of everything. From information on certain conditions, to various treatments, etc.
8) http://www.sifocus.com/ International Magazine. I don't subscribe yet, but I think I may
If anyone has any links they'd like to contribute, please feel free to do so The more the better!
[ send green star]