Early Onset Bipolar Links July 03, 2006 10:19 PM
If Early-Onset Bipolar Disorder is a concern for you, please feel free to check out these links. Add your own as well if you don't see something informative here Knowledge is power!
1) http://www.bipolarchild.com/index.html This is a site about the book called "The Bipolar Child". Has great information and links as well.
The Council for Exceptional Children (based in VA)
3) http://www.mooddisorderscanada.ca/ (Canadian) Extensive information, links and resources
4) http://www.childhoodanxietynetwork.org Conference information, resources, a great place to research!
5) http://www.bpkids.org/site/PageServer Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation. A complete "Learning Centre". I got lots of information here.
6) http://www.starfishadvocacy.org/ Starfish Advocacy Association. Parent, as well as teacher resources.
7) http://www.bipolarchild.com/bookshelf.html A kind of "Booklist" for those who wish to know more about Bipolar disorder.
[ send green star]