12 Step Program of Recovery for care2 Addicts
1. I promise I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before care2.
2. I promise I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing a note to my friends.
3. I promise I will get dressed before noon.
4. I promise I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of care2.
5. I promise I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are care2 deprived.
6. I promise I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via care2.
7. I promise I will read a book... if I still remember how.
8. I promise I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can concentrate on my care2 friends.
9. I promise I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check my connect mail.
10. I promise I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11. I promise I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy with my friends @ care2.
12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and my care2 friends will always be there tomorrow!
WHO AM I KIDDING?? I'd miss you guys too much!
Someone's been peeking in my window!!!!!
That is me too a "T"!!!!
Wendy, I love the little graphics yo added. Too Cute!
I loved this!!! I can so relate!!!
You mean there is a whole world out there? lol
Ok I tried it today, and I prefer it here...has anyone else actually said "lol" in a conversation?
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! ARE WE ADDICTS ??
VERY CREATIVE,REAL AND JUST SUPER!!!! LET'S FACE IT...AND TAKE A STAND....QUESTION: WHY NOT ASK FOR A BETTER AND MORE COMFTY COMPUTER CHAIR FOR X-MAS?? HOW ABOUT THAT???? (ANYWAY,MY KEYBOARD IS ALREADY ASKING ME FOR "MERCY".....HAHAHA!!!!!!! CARE2 FOR MANY OF US IS A MADNESS THAT BLESSES OTHERS.... JUST TO MENTION ONE OF THEM...AND IF THIS IS MADNESS.....I LOVE BEING CRAZY!!LOL!!THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!!! TO ALL OF YOU!!! LOVE AND PEACE,MONICA.
Great idea Monica!!! I sure could use a new comfy office chair....
Your 12 step program is do perfect, Wendy! I see myself in many of your points! When I was locked out of Care2 for 8 DAYS because of a glitch, I was a mess! I probably checked 25 times a day to see if I'd been 'fixed'. What a great group!!
Oh Karen!! You poor dear!!! That would have driven me insane to not be able to get to Care2!!! I can't even imagine!!!
I'm already worrying that either in late dec or early jan when I'll be going broadband, in the switchover I might lose some time online. I may end up having to do my ironing, lol
OH NO Chris!!!
And I love the illustration too , thank you!
That list is scary! It's fits me so closely that I think I will log off Care 2 for the evening. After I do a few more things.
You'll miss us if you log off Kristi!!
I started shaking when I spotted this thread. Who irons????? If it isn't wash 'n wear I'm probably not wearing it. I used to just jump on Care2 and Click To Donate Races; sign petitions and then I thought about creating my very own page. It was all downhill after that. I just can't be here enough. I purchased a "blue tooth" for my cell phone so I could have both hands free while talking on the phone. I just have to check one more thing. I just love you guys. What a great group of people. Wendy for the many terrific things you do. You are .
I am reading this several months after the last post, but
am so relieved to know I am not alone. My guilt is consuming
me, now I know I am not the only one with dust everywhere,
and it is 11:57 and still not dressed.
I need help....lol
I used to be online much more than I am now...and that was me to a "T" however, when I am online now, I am completely absorbed again....LOL!!!
I would not change a thing....I love Care 2 and all my friends here!!!
Hugs and Love,
I am a care2 and computer addict now as well lol
OMG... Wendy- so true!!!!