I am G.suresh kumar , from India. I am a post Graduate, who sacrifices a life for the development of poor dalit peoples. In India dalit means, Untouchables, who are not as equal as to high caste people? They are live in separate places. Even some tea shops have separate glasses for dalits. In rural areas some saloons won’t allow dalits to cut their hairs. Dalits are weaker than high caste people like wise, educationally, economically and socially. I am also from the same community. So I decided, to sacrifice my life for the development of my community people.
I have 12 years experience in the social field. I have formed an organization called PASS,
(Positive awareness service society) on 1995. From 1995 onwards I am doing some service fro the development of poor dalits.
Our Motto is “Instead of giving a fish, we teach them to catch a fish.
To reach out our motto, I strongly concentrate on education. Because, education can only gives all aspects in our life.
To reach our motto, all our programs and projects concentrate on development of poor dalit people.
Our org. is having permission from the central govt to receive funds from foreign agencies. Now we are seeking some kind of help from the donors to strengthen our service.
Our organization activities:
POSITIVE AWARENESS SERVICE SOCIETY (PASS), a registered voluntary organization comes under the Society Registration Act 111/1995. It is a non-profit making service organization committee for the empowerment of rural asset less voiceless and powerless people from the year 1995. From the date of its inception, PASS is meaningfully contributing for the empowerment of the rural poor people in Arni block and polur-block of Tiruvannamalai District.
Some of the ongoing major activities are given below:-
• Conducting Paramedical Courses i.e., DMLT, DNA
• Awareness generation program for the Rural women, Formation of self help groups
• Environmental campaigns
• Integrated child development programs
• Sanitary latrines to the poor people
• Leadership trainings
• Health awareness programs.
In future I want to do:
1. To from a dalit Innovative centre, this is consisting of resource materials, resource parsons and Give training to get High Govt postings.
2. Mobile Health care unit to serve underserved Dalit people.
3. To construct a Hospital and paramedical centre and train to serve dalits.
4. To construct a home for orphan and vulnerable children.
5. Construct Houses for Handicapped youths. Please contact through my