Edmonton, NU, Canada
divorced, 2 children
Speaks: English only
Joined Dec 27, 2006
My Page Billboard
TWENTY THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed,
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling
home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be
bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still
so God can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. No matter the storm, when you are with God,
there's always a rainbow waiting.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never
10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the
12. Don't get to the end of your life and find that
you have lived just the
length of it; live the breadth and depth of it as
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always
open. Come on in.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. Leave gentle fingerprints on the soul of another
for the angels to read.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life
moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it,
otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. Its all right to sit on your pity pot every now
and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully
requires courage. The goals
and dreams you're seeking require courage and
risk-taking. Learn from the
turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out
20. Be more concerned with your character than your
character is what you really are, while your
reputation is merely what
others think you are
||Dec 27, 2006
||Meeting Friends, Support a Cause
|Group Host of
||Introduce yourself to Rick
None at this time
Christian - Born Again
trying to keep it somewhat healthy!
|Wild Fact About Me
||No matter how much I joke, I don't really shave my legs!!
|What Gives Me Hope
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
|What/who changed my life and why
||Book: The Bible cause the answers are all there.
Movie: Pay It Forward cause a child shall lead us.
Person: Jesus, cause whether you believe in him or not, he was here!
|What Bugs Me
Those who hurt others weaker than them,
Any one that would hurt an animal,
any one that would hurt a woman,
Any one that would hurt a child,
Raising My Children,
making a difference,
to fulfill my purpose on earth,
the beauty of nature,
|What Scares Me
War - Cruelty - Greed - Indifference,
moral direction of our society,
Losing the ones I love,
Ignorance and evil,
Disrespect for others,
Mother and father,
the Holy Bible,
Anything to do with animals and nature
If I can spell it or pronounce it
The Green Mile,
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,
Gone with the Wind,
Dances with Wolves,
|Can't Live Without
||Introduce yourself to Rick
It's easy to embed a video hosted by one of the following sites on your
MyPage. Simply add the URL of the video you want to share, from one of
• Google Video
• MySpace Videos
Hit the "edit" button on the "My Video"
module. and add the URL of the video you want to share. Not
sure what the URLs look like? Here are examples from each of the