Empowering all whom I meet, recognizing them as to their 'power' that needs to be 'uncorked' & used for betterment of others & that of the UNIVERSE! Their own 'betterment' comes as a 'side-dish' at no extra charge to themselves!
do it yourself & do it right, then help others to do the same (as a philosophy of empowerment) as to knowing & UNDERSTANDING more of how this beautiful world works .... & accepting all others in the process ... without judgment.
What Gives Me Hope
all humanity and it's awesome potential for anything that is positive and created in the spirit of cooperation and love for the radical species of people we all are - simply wanting to be happy, at peace, and to be loved and not suffering ... so simple, really. To be one with the Universe in all it's beauty, simplicity, truth.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
if I were President
1. Release Leonard Peltier.
2. Dissolve the Federal Reserve.
3. Abolish Social Security. Pay what people have already paid into as lump sum, deduct from taxes.
4. Medicaid/Medicare, in their current state give everyone an account, fill it with the contributions they have ACTUALLY made in own working life, NOT pay it forward to the next generation,
5. Eliminate the DOD.
6. ditto: NSA.
7. ditto: CIA.
8. ditto: OCC -
9. ditto: anything "wrongfully enriching, as to city, county, federal, local, state gov't. embedded jobs over one term in length, immoral, illegal or death provoking" within the UNITED STATES Government.
10. Restore the Constitution per Ron Paul's vision. 11. And try: BUSH & CHENEY Senior BUSH, both BABY BUSH's, SENIOR BUSH's ADMINISTRATIONS AND THOSE 3 CLOWNS KISSINGER, ALL THE ROCKEFELLER, (EURO - ROTHSCHILD CLOWNS,) ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI for WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ... need I say more? Do more ? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
What/who changed my life and why
GANDHI AS a statesman, and the movie chronicling his life, also by Attenborough.
TOTALLY NONVIOLENT & THOUGHTFUL IN HIS APPROACH TO LIFE, as far as a movie can portray in a time slot (endurable by most)!
Thank you Jean for the beautiful addition this has been fun setting this up today !
I have met so many nice people online, and we need to support & respect each other, as well.
This site seems nice (I have seen too many other sites denigrate into petty juvenile 'backstabbing' & other nastiness, elsewhere!) so by NOT wanting any part of that: it is important with the upcoming struggle ahead WE ALL be more mindful as we embrace the Galactic shift (AND other important growth issues) ... life is too short for that other 'silliness' -- seems to me anyway!