"May Earth be Heaven, May humans be divine.
May religion get realized, May Goodness arise always. "
Human-beings found at present on this Earth, which is a part of one among many universes in the all pervasive Space, are extremely fortunate, because they have the golden opportunity and means for studying and experimenting progression and regression in existence.
Abhyudaya (all-round resolution) is inspiring everyone everywhere that – “Appraise your own self’s worth so that you will not make mistakes or commit crimes, and resultingly you will never become miserable, beaten, or poor.”
For appraising the value of self, the following naturally-evident fundamentals are required to be internalized, and those are: -
1. Earth is One (undivided-nation) - Nation-states are Many.
2. Human race is One - Human-actions are Many.
3. Human Religion is One – Resolutions are Many.
4. Almighty (Omnipresence) is One – Divine-beings are Many.
(i) This proposal is for developing potential, ability, and receptivity in every human-being for recognizing human-being as an orderly unit and thereby fulfill/respond to that recognition.
(ii) This proposal is for realizing natural continuity of coexistence, balance, resolution, fearlessness, and happiness.
(iii) This proposal is for becoming capable of living resolutely with righteous-wealth (having only what is rightfully one’s own), righteous marital-relationship (physical-relationship with one’s wife and husband only), and work-behaviour with kindness.
(iv) This proposal is for finding a simple-path to move from inhumanness to humanness, and from humanness to super-humanness.
(v) This proposal is for becoming capable of fulfilling one’s responsibilities naturally in undivided-society and universal-orderliness.
(vi) This proposal is for realizing the expectation of humane culture and civilization with its understanding.
(vii) This proposal is for developing culture and civilization of humanness in the Nation (all Earth).
To make above study available to all, I experience great happiness while handing over first part of “Madhyasth-Darshan Sah-astitva-vad” under the title “Manav Vyavhar Darshan” (Holistic-view of Human-behaviour) to entire humankind.
I fully trust that after studying the facts indicated here, this book will inspire you for instilling perspective, characteristics, and tendency of humanness in your behaviour and it will help in holistic-development of your personality. And thereby:-
Earth itself will become heaven, Humans themselves will become divine.
Religion will get realized, And only good will happen always.
- A. Nagraj
One who is not grateful cannot produce evidence of bearing culture and civilization. One who does not bear culture and civilization cannot follow norms and orderliness.
Culture, Civilization, Norms, and Orderliness are mutually complimentary. Without these, it is not possible to determine the Undivided-society and Social-order. Therefore – without gratitude glory is not; without glory simplicity is not; without simplicity coexistence is not; without coexistence, continuity of gratitude is not.
The human-being who lives with gratitude, only his conduct is educative and inspiring for further generations. This is achievable only in the purview of Humanness. Gratitude is for all those who have been helpful, in whichever way, towards Consciousness-development – Value-education.
“Knowledge alone liberates Self”
- A. Nagraj
I just want to share about Pranayam and it's importance. You know friends I was suffering from Arthritis since 4 years. Dr. said that no treatment for this disease only they give me painkiller in the form of steroid. Without medicine I couldn't hold anything even walk. Sleeping was also very difficult for me. I know that painkiller is not good for body but I had no solution at that time. After 3 months I took Aurwedik medicine but finally after meeting with baba Naagraj ji I saw some hope. And I took regularly Aurwedik medicine and slowly I leave Allopathic medicine. And doing also Yoga. You can't believe that within one month I get result from Yoga and now I leave also Aurwedic medicine. Now I got permanent, believable and spiritual cure for this disease, not only this disease but yoga and Pranayam can cure every type of disease. Yes one thing I want from you, Hope and Believe. :)
Please friends never leave hope and never be depress in life because if problem is present then solution is also present.
Please watch this video
Pranayam arouses the internal energy of a person and makes him healthy, balanced and active. The seven-step pranayam package is sufficient along with daily routine.
The whole process takes around 45 minutes and the duration can be increased up to two hours also. Morning time is ideal for its practice. Take bath and wear loose clothes. Sit straight; keep the neck and head absolutely straight. If a person cannot sit on floor due to some reasons then you can sit on chair. The body should be stable and spine should be straight. This seven-step pranayam package can be followed daily to maintain good health.
1. Bhastrika: Take deep breathes and fill the lungs with air and then exhale. Take deep breath but do not fill the air in the stomach. Air should be filled up to the diaphragm. Inhale deeply and exhale completely so that the lungs become free of air. Do not stop the breath. This is one step. Repeat in this manner several times. However, the patients of high blood pressure and heart patients should do it slowly. During this breathing exercise, imagine that you are throwing all the disorders present in your body. The mind is becoming pure and pious. Practice pranayam from three to five minutes.
2. Kapalbhati: Do not pay attention on inhaling and exhaling.Breathe in normally and let the air go inside and then exhale. Exhale the air filled in the stomach. Make the process fast and repeat it ten to 15 times. Imagine that the diseases and mental thoughts are being overcome.
3. Bahya pranayam: Keep the hands on the knees; bend the chin and try to touch the upper portion of the chest and the chest should be stretched. The stomach muscles should be pulled inside.
The muscles of groin area should also be pulled inside. Then breathe out completely like Kapalbhati. Imagine that the disorders are going out of the body while breathing out. The time taken for each repetition is 15 seconds and this should be done for at least three minutes.
4. Anulom-Vilom: Close the right nostril with the right thumb and breathe in from left nostril. Then close the left nostril with the little finger and ring finger and breathe out from right nostril. Breathe in and breathe out completely and deeply. Imagine that the divine energy is coming inside you and the disorders present in the body are going out of the body. Begin from five minutes and increase the duration up to 15 minutes.
5. Brahmari: Take a deep breathe.Press the inside edges of the eyes with the middle fingers and breathe in with the sound of a honeybee. Breathe out and chant Omkar. Breathe out and then breathe in and repeat the process with Omkar sound. Repeat this pranayam 11 times and increase it up to 21 times. Breathe in and breathe out and imagine that the divine energy is entering into the body.
6. Udgeet: In this pranayam one has to concentrate on inhaling and exhaling and try to concentrate the mind. Breathe normally and chant Aum. The breathing should be so simple that the sound of breath should not be heard and even cotton kept in front of the nose should not move. Chant Aum and visualize it while practicing this pranayam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hjj_SI7mWo (in Hindi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcqy2OAAY4&playnext=1&list=PL59AC158B03CE02E3&index=18 (in Eng.)
7. Meditative pose: Concentrate the mind on inhaling and exhaling and think of god. God has created our eyebrows, eyes, nose, ears, lips, heart etc. in Aum shape (Hindi word). Imagine the presence of god in every particle and meditate. Deeper the experience, deeper the physical, mental and spiritual energy. Pranayam overcomes the physical disorders, gives good health and the devotee proceeds on the path of spirituality.
Ok dear and respected friends/brothers/ sisters this is only just an information. If you want to do Yoga and Pranayaam (is very Important) then please contact good Yoga teacher in your area.
Thank you :) God bless you all...
30 Essence of Madhyasth-Darshan
1. Announcement for Awakening of Humankind
Let Live, and Live
2. Wish for Universal-Goodness
May Earth be Heaven, May Humans be Divine
May Dharma Prevail, May Goodness Arise Forever
3. Knowledge from Existential-experience
* Infinite material and conscious units of nature are saturated in Space.
* All units saturated in (transparent and permeable) space are with structure, attributes, true-nature, and dharma, exhibiting orderliness with its being-
ness and participating in holistic-orderliness.
4. Fundamental-Principle of Nature
Forcefulness - Movement - Constitution
5. The Sermon
* Know what you Believe,
* Believe what you Know.
6. Status of Existence
State-full Nature saturated in Complete Space.
7. Evidence of Knowledge
* Evidence of Knowledge is in Experience, Behaviour, and Work.
* Knowledge-experience is the ultimate-evidence
* Experiential-evidence itself is Understanding
* Understanding itself is expressed
* Expression of understanding itself is as resolved work and behaviour
* Resolved work and behaviour itself is self-realization
* Self-realization itself is Awakened-tradition
* Awakened-tradition itself is Co-existence
8. Facts of Existence
* Space is a Reality; Material-Nature is indestructible.
* One pervasive Space; many conscious-entities.
* Atma, buddhi, chitt, vritti, and mun are inseparable components of a conscious-entity (jeevan).
* Human-being is a combined-expression of jeevan and body.
*Space is one; godly-beings are many.
* Human-race is one; their works are many.
* Earth is one; nation-states are many.
* One human-dharma (=happiness) manifests as many resolutions (as many as dimensions of human-living).
* Jeevan is immortal; birth and death are events.
* Development-Progression – Development-Completion in Coexistence
* Awakening-Progression – Awakening-Completion
* Expressions of Awakening-Completion, and Tradition of Wisdom
* Knowledge of jeevan in co-existence
* Knowledge of existence in the form of co-existence
* Knowledge of humane-conduct
* Experience itself is knowledge
11. Outcome of Research
12. Basis of Madhyasth-Darshan Proposition
Existence is coexistence as nature saturated in Space.
13. Proposition of Madhyasth Darshan