Essence of Madhyasth-Darshan
1. Announcement for Awakening of Humankind
Let Live, and Live
2. Wish for Universal-Goodness
May Earth be Heaven, May Humans be Divine
May Dharma Prevail, May Goodness Arise Forever
3. Knowledge from Existential-experience
* Infinite material and conscious units of nature are saturated in Space.
* All units saturated in (transparent and permeable) space are with structure, attributes, true-nature, and dharma, exhibiting orderliness with its being-
ness and participating in holistic-orderliness.
4. Fundamental-Principle of Nature
Forcefulness - Movement - Constitution
5. The Sermon
* Know what you Believe,
* Believe what you Know.
6. Status of Existence
State-full Nature saturated in Complete Space.
7. Evidence of Knowledge
* Evidence of Knowledge is in Experience, Behaviour, and Work.
* Knowledge-experience is the ultimate-evidence
* Experiential-evidence itself is Understanding
* Understanding itself is expressed
* Expression of understanding itself is as resolved work and behaviour
* Resolved work and behaviour itself is self-realization
* Self-realization itself is Awakened-tradition
* Awakened-tradition itself is Co-existence
8. Facts of Existence
* Space is a Reality; Material-Nature is indestructible.
* One pervasive Space; many conscious-entities.
* Atma, buddhi, chitt, vritti, and mun are inseparable components of a conscious-entity (jeevan).
* Human-being is a combined-expression of jeevan and body.
*Space is one; godly-beings are many.
* Human-race is one; their works are many.
* Earth is one; nation-states are many.
* One human-dharma (=happiness) manifests as many resolutions (as many as dimensions of human-living).
* Jeevan is immortal; birth and death are events.
* Development-Progression – Development-Completion in Coexistence
* Awakening-Progression – Awakening-Completion
* Expressions of Awakening-Completion, and Tradition of Wisdom
* Knowledge of jeevan in co-existence
* Knowledge of existence in the form of co-existence
* Knowledge of humane-conduct
* Experience itself is knowledge
11. Outcome of Research
12. Basis of Madhyasth-Darshan Proposition
Existence is coexistence as nature saturated in Space.
13. Proposition of Madhyasth Darshan
* Material nature itself is in development-progression. Jeevan is a Development-Completed entity – as constitutionally-complete atom.
* Jeevan (conscious-unit) upon awakening realizes undivied-society in human-tradition.
* Awakened living with resolution and realizing sociality is human-ness.
* Awakened living with awareness and realizing resolution is Godliness.
* Humanness is as Integrity
* Godliness is as Awareness with Integrity
* Divinity is as Spontaneity with Awareness and Integrity
* Constitutional-Completeness, Activity-Completeness, and Conduct-Completeness.
* Natural-World is as units of nature saturated in space.
* Natural-Inclination for Progress and Awakening is Destined.
* Destiny for progress and awakening itself is Orderliness in Natural-World.
* Human-being in illusion is free while doing actions, and is bound to face results of those illusive actions.
* Awakened human-being is free both while doing actions, and in taking outcomes of those awakened actions.
15. Shelter of Humankind
Realization of Undivided-Society and Universal-Orderliness (Coexistence)
16. Orderliness in Humankind
17. Completeness in an Individual
18. Completeness in a Society
* Omni-dimensional Resolution
19. Completeness in a Nation-State
20. Completeness in a World (Undivided World)
Unity (Universality) in Humane Culture, Civility, Norms, and Systems
21. Human Dharma
Happiness, Peace, Contentment, and Bliss
22. Basis of Living Principles
Systems for assuring right-use of resources (body, mind, and wealth)
23. Basis of Governing Principles
Systems for assuring conservation of resources (body, mind, and wealth)
24. Steps to Wisdom
* Gross to Subtle
* Subtle to Causal
* Causal to Supreme-cause (Space)
25. Evidences of Awakening
* Humankind evidences its awakening in a progressive manner.
* Inhuman-ness to Human-ness.
* Human-ness to Godliness.
* Godliness to Divineness.
26. Joy in Existence
* Existence is joyous in all its expressions.
* Jeevan – a conscious-entity – is joyous.
* Progression is joyous.
* Resolution is joyous.
* Awakening is joyous.
* Existential-Experience is joyous
27. Harmony at all levels
* Harmony in all four dimensions of living of human-being (Work, Behaviour, Thinking, and Existential-experience).
* Harmony in all five statuses of living of human-being (Individual, Family, Society, Nation, and World)
* Harmony and Unity in Ten Staged Humane-Orderliness.
28. Ultimate Harmony
Existential-experience in Truth (Freedom from Illusion)
* Humankind’s experiencing established-values in coexistence
* Resolution, Prosperity, and Universal-Goodness in Human-society
* Freedom from illusion, and continuity of awakening
30. Completeness in Education
* Value Education through Consciousness Development
* Education of Technology