"Transition to the Solar-Wind-Wave-Tidal Energy Age! Solar age, Wood Wind Energy Age--Wood Wave Energy Age on Floats and Boats."
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Speaks: American English, a little Spanish, a little more French, The spiritual language of love, Music - the universal language, Music at times, American English Joined Jul 27, 2008
I like: Beautiful organic gardens, solar on buildings and/or yards. Solar & Wind & Wave Boats, Solar & Wind & Wave Ships, Cars, Trucks, Vans. Wilderness, adventure. Sign petitions.Thank you friends.Please know I will not be getting to all your messages
This is important to me: Friendship with Jesus and communion with God -- the Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.
Be truthful and loving, forgiving. There is one Judge who is able to judge clearly.
What Gives Me Hope
God, The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit. When people gather together for the soul purpose to worship God. When you get that sense that people are on the path that God wants that person to be on. People that do not give up on God no matter what.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
NO plans to be mayor. Some things i have been thinking about are listed below.
BACK-UP ON INDIVIDUAL BUILDINGS, YARDS, ALREADY DEVELOPED FIELDS, PARKING LOTS : SOLAR AND WOODEN WIND ENERG Y, TINY HYDRO-ELECTRIC ON THE SIDE OF RIVERS, AND TIDAL BAYS, AND ANCHORED OUT IN THE BAY OR THE RIVER -- AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HURT THE EARTH AND ALL THAT LIVES ON EARTH.
SAFELY BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS AND ALL NUCLEAR ENERGY WITHOUT HURTING THE PEOPLE -- HAVE THEM RE-INVEST -- TODAY.
STOP HURTING PEOPLE AND THE EARTH.
1.)I would make sure that there is one full-time job, and one part time job per person who needs/desires work in the USA. I would make the jobs in solar and wind power, in creating power grids to go with the solar and wind, and making houses and vehicles to plug into wind and solar power grids. i would require environmental impact statements and that all companies met all regulations in building this solar and wind power grids.
2.) i would encourage all local government to financially encourage private, off the grid solar panels and wind power.
2a.) I would increase the regular teaching jobs, the university jobs, the park service jobs, while decreasing the new weapons monies to zero.
That would help fund jobs in the USA.
2b.) i would take the money spent on importing goods from other countries and use it to start making small companies to make those goods in the USA in an environmentally good for people and good for the earth manner.
3.) I would work to negotiate nuclear disarmament all around the entire world.
4.) I would work to have all diseases killed off while the people are cured -- all around the world.
5.) I would open universities for homeless people to live in, work in, and learn in.
6.) I would have National Dept Forgiveness in the USA, so that all dept would be reconciled, and agreements would be made.
7.) There would be no foreclosure, no bankruptcy, no dept because people would help one another before there was an unmet need.
Also, there would be plenty of diverse kinds of paid work in the USA.
8.)Then I would work to help make other nations better places, so people would like to move to other countries, as well as move to the USA.
9.) I would have numerous detectives/spies go to the boarders/places in the USA -- and go after the people that are terrorists and drug distributors, drug producers. They would be arrested and kept in jail.
10) I would keep the borders open so people can enjoy the countries on all sides.
11.) i would not import goods produced in other countries except for certain produce that grows naturally in those countries. I would increase the locally produced produce, and the local manufacturing of goods.
12.) i would allow dual citizenship.
That is some of what I would do.
What/who changed my life and why
1.) The Mission with Robert Dinero(Sp?)
(2.) At The End of The Spear, a story of the missionary who flew the yellow bee -- the yellow plane. (3) Others.
Quotes for thought.
Be truthful and loving, forgiving. There is one Judge who is able to judge clearly. Be truthful, loving, and forgiving.
"Will you please help by saving the wilderness areas where many animals and plants live, that give people clean air, and clean water, and discover new foods and cures -- that can then be grown in gardens and back yard green houses." R.A.R.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the World" -Margaret Mead
1. "Truth is generally kindness, but where the two diverge and collide, kindness should override truth." - Samuel Butler
2. "The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."- J. Paul Getty
3. "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon
4. "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can
be the source of your joy.Ãï¿½Ã Â¯Ãï¿&frac1 2;ÃÂ¿Ãï&i quest;½ÃÂ½- Thich Nhat Hanh
5. "Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person."- Mother Teresa
6. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson
Comment by R.A.R.: How about "no fear?"
7. Great saying. "Mens sana in corpore sano, Ãï¿½Ã&Ac irc;¯Ãï¿½&A tilde;Â¿Ãï&iques t;½ÃÂ½a healthy mind in a healthy body,Ãï¿½Ã ;Â¯Ãï¿&frac 12;ÃÂ¿Ãï& iquest;½ÃÂ½
8. "Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. . . As long as ever you can."
10. "At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done--then it is done and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago."
- Frances Hodgson Burnett, American author.
11. "I never worry about action, only about inaction."
- Winston Churchill
12. "We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us."
- Albert Einstein, physicist.
13. "A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself." - Maya Angelou, American author.
"The human spirit is not dead. It lives on in secret. It has come to believe that compassion in which all ethics take root, can only attain breadth and depth if it embraces all living creatures and does not limit itself to mankind."
"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - Crowfoot, Native American, Blackfoot.
"The things that will destroy us are: Politics without principle; Pleasure without conscience; Wealth without work; Knowledge without character; Business without morality; Science without humanity, And worship without sacrifice." - Mahatma Gandhi, Indian spiritual/political leader