Fowlerville, MI, USA
married, 2 children
Speaks: English only
Joined Mar 18, 2008
What I Want to Do:
Saving Our Planet,
Peace on Earth,
Music - Concerts,
Listening to Music,
My Page Billboard
If we don't take care of our earth....
our earth will not take care of us...
I guess sometimes you just have to let things go to heal your soul.
What to learn about processed food:
Check your food labels now How common are these dangerous ingredients? Check the ingredients labels of the food in your pantry right now. Also, check for any ingredient that's hydrolyzed or autolyzed. If you spot any of these, you have excitotoxins in your food! You'll find these excitotoxins in:
- MSG and aspartame are related to cancer, obesity, neurodegenerative diseases, and metabolic disorders.
- Food companies hide MSG on food labels by using a "secret code" of innocent-sounding ingredients.
- Kids eating Splenda may end up with suppressed immune systems.
- The manufacturers of artificial sweeteners enforce scientific censorship on the dangers of their products.
- The American Diabetes Association won't speak out against aspartame.
- Yeast extract is more dangerous than monosodium glutamate.
- The hidden link between soy and dementia.
- Many foods labeled "all natural" aren't healthy -- or natural!
- How you can slow MSG and glutamate absorption using nutrients and herbs.
- That aspartame both causes and accelerates cancer.
- That the pharmaceutical industry needs MSG to help create more patients.
As Dr. Russell Blaylock explains, these excitotoxin ingredients are known to cause: Migraines / Seizures / Neurological disorders / Blurred vision / Increased appetite Overeating / Infertility and reproductive disorders / Impaired brain function/ Cancer / brain tumors / Heart damage and cardiovascular harm From the book: The Truth About Aspartame, MSG and Excitotoxins
- Diet soda "Sugar-free" drinks and sweets
- Canned soups Frozen pizza
- Vegetarian foods, including veggie burgers
- Snack chips Diabetic foods
- Salad dressing Breakfast sausage
- Beef jerky and chicken strips Frozen foods, even "natural" ones
- Instant dinner mixes Baby food
- Ranch-flavored dips and sauces Gravy mixes and dip mixes
- Bullion cubes and flavor packets ...
- Hundreds of other grocery products and restaurant foods.
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier."
- Mother Teresa
EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO READ THIS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!
One Flaw In Women
Women have strengths that amaze men.
They bear hardships and they carry burdens, but they hold happiness, love and joy.
They smile when they want to scream.
They sing when they want to cry.
They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous.
They fight for what they believe in.
They stand up to injustice.
They don't take 'no' for an answer when they believe there is a better solution.
They go without so their family can have.
They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.
They love unconditionally.
They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards.
They are happy when they hear about a birth or a wedding.
Their hearts break when a friend dies.
They grieve at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.
They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.
Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you.
The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.
They bring joy, hope and love.
They have the compassion and ideas.
They give moral support to their family and friends.
Women have vital things to say and everything to give.
HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN, IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.
The Giraffe – DID YOU KNOW?
- Eat up to 75 pounds of food a day (typically Acacia leaves)
- Favorite food – Acacia Leaves
- Tongue is 18 inches long
- Have a four chambered stomach and will regurgitate their food for additional chewing – similarly to a cow.
- Typically get most of their water from the Acacia leaf, but will drink up to 10 gallons of water per day.
- Horns are called Osicones
- Although rarely heard, Giraffes can moo, hiss, roar and whistle to communicate with one another
- Have the longest tail of any land mammal – up to 8 feet long, including the tuft at the end.
- Giraffes at the San Diego zoo enjoy raw onions as a special treat
- Ancient Romans and Greeks thought that the Giraffe was a mix between a camel and a leopard. This is where their scientific Genus name of "camelopardalis" comes from.
- Their heart is 2 feet long and weighs about 25 pounds
- The heart's muscular walls are several inches thick
- They have the highest known blood pressure of any mammal in the world – up to 280/180mm Hg when prone at heart level (approximately twice that of an average human)
- Their heart beats up to 170 times/minute
- Jugular vein contains a series of one way valves that prevent the back flow of blood when the Giraffes head is down to drink water. This prevents the Giraffe from blacking out.
- The heart pumps about 16 gallons of blood/minute
- Oxpeckers(tick birds) are often seen "hitching" a ride on the backs of Giraffes. They help keep the Giraffe parasite free by eating ticks and other parasites off of the Giraffes skin.
- Extreme care must be taken when scientists catch Giraffes for study or for capture for a zoo exhibit. If the Scientists run the Giraffe too long, the Giraffe will suffer a heart attack due to its high blood pressure. Scientists typically target younger Giraffes for this reason.
- Have no tear ducts, although they have been seen crying
- Have never been observed bathing
- Mom Giraffes form a type of daycare for their young. One of the females in the heard will stay behind and baby sits all of the youngsters while the rest of the females go out foraging for food.
- Despite its extreme length, the Giraffes neck is actually too short to reach the ground. As a result, it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel on its front legs in order to reach the ground to drink water.
- It is the tallest animal in the world
- Males stand 16-18 feet; Females 14-16 feet
- Males weigh up to 2,000 pounds; Females a bit lighter
- Females use their hooves as weapons only to defend their young.
- They are strong enough to kill a lion, which is the Giraffe's only real predator.
- Born with horns
- Both males and females have them.
- Covered with skin
- Males are thicker and heavier and are used sometimes to fight other males.
- Only found naturally in Africa
- Their tongue is black
- Can gallop 31-37 miles per hour
- Form herds and travel together for protection
- Their average territorial range is approximately 46 square miles
- Males known as bulls
- Females known as cows
- Can rest standing up
- Usually only sleep 5 minutes at a time
- When sleeping, the giraffe generally lies on the ground, tucking its front legs under itself, then curls its neck back and rests its head on its rump.
- Females have their first conception in their fifth year.
- Gestation period is 15 months
- Interval between births is generally 20 months
- Life expectancy of 25 years in the wild
- A baby is generally 6 feet tall and will weigh about 150 pounds at birth
- A baby will fall approximately 6 feet during birth before hitting the ground
- A baby will begin nursing within one hour
- A baby will generally also begin walking within one hour
- They spend between 16 and 20 hours a day feeding
||Mar 18, 2008
||Support a Cause
|Group Host of
Greenpeace, Healthy Living Network
||I believe that if we don't take care of our planet.. Then our planet can not take care of us...
||Introduce yourself to Lilise
1 Cat and lots of fish birds
Spiritual but not religious
Keep it Healthy
|Wild Fact About Me
||I am between young and old : )
||Respect yourself & life. If we don't take care of our earth.. Our earth can not take care of us...
|What Gives Me Hope
||Positive thinking and a couple of drinks : )
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
||To secure the Constitution. Stop the wars, Downsize government, Get rid of the FDA, and all the other harmful government agencies. Not let Big Business tell me what to do. Try to bring peace to this world. Protect human rights and freedoms. Protect wildlife, etc...
|What/who changed my life and why
||Mike Adams, The Health Ranger @ www.naturalnews.com. He is the person that has opened my eyes to what Monsanto, FDA, USDA and the EPA have been doing to us. Keeping us sick for profit...
Religion, An Abstacle To Human Progress, because I no longer struggle with it.
|What Bugs Me
people who WON'T use their minds!,
people who steal and harm others,
people who rape,
people who don't "listen",
Any one that would hurt an animal,
any one that woul
the sound of the ocean,
the beauty of nature,
|What Scares Me
Eradiated Foods/Dead Foods,
CHEMTRAILS and our Corrupt GOV'T,
New World Order,
War - Cruelty - Greed - Indifference,
Losing the ones I love,
||Give Peace A Chance
funny television shows,
Anything to do with animals and nature,
Seven Words That Can Change The World,
Religion ~ An Obsticle To Human Progress
Fried Green Tomatoes,
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,
The Green Mile,
Wizard of Oz
Two and a Half Men,
home improvement shows,
|Can't Live Without
||Introduce yourself to Lilise
It's easy to embed a video hosted by one of the following sites on your
MyPage. Simply add the URL of the video you want to share, from one of
• Google Video
• MySpace Videos
Hit the "edit" button on the "My Video"
module. and add the URL of the video you want to share. Not
sure what the URLs look like? Here are examples from each of the