Amar's Road Towards Love, Inner Peace, Joy, Intent and Happiness
01. Ability to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
02. Ability to have the unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
03. Ability to lose interest in judging self.
04. Ability to lose interest in judging other people.
05. Ability to lose interest in conflict.
06. Ability to lose interest in interpreting actions of others.
07. Ability to lose the ability to worry.
08. Ability to have frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
09. Ability to have contented feelings of being connected with others and nature.
10. Ability to have frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Ability to accept the love given by others as well as the extending love to others.
12. Ability to allow things to happen rather than force them to happen.
13. Ability to live life with good intentions in all thoughts, actions and all aspects of living.
14. Ability to live life where our love for each other is greater than our need for each other.
15. Ability to love all people, embrace their differences & respect their personal paths in life.
16. Ability to understand that all anger and hatred stems from fear, insecurities, and lack of knowledge.
17. Ability to integrate the knowledge & understanding that we are souls and never die.
18. Ability to realize that we are here to learn from all the people we meet.
19. Ability to be the kind of person that we would like to attract and have in our life.
20. Ability to recognize the difference between desires of our soul and the desires created within us by society.
21. Ability to evaluate our life by the intentions of our actions not the sum of the success and failures of our deeds.
22. Ability to recognize and appreciate that what we have is of greater value than what we are taught to strive for.
23. Ability to empower oneself and others to follow our souls desires..
24. Ability to know the fortitude by which one faces the challenges in our souls journey.
25. Ability to focus on the present rather than the past or the future.
26. Ability to forgive all including oneself.
27. Ability to allow the soul to create one’s life rather than let the ego create one’s life.
28. Ability to stop reviewing & reliving what has happened in the past.
Written from the knowledge I have learned to date and am learning on an ongoing basis. I would love to hear what you think of the above an am willing to discuss .. my email is amar.vrma at gmail
I now live in Ottawa Ontario Canada Recently moved from Vancouver (November 2007) my name is Amar . I'm looking for someone FUN, lively to talk with, laugh with, dream with, waltz with, share with, share a bottle of wine with, explore the mysteries of the universe with, be myself with... A connection with substance with the potential to go anywhere interesting starting with friendship. I am affectionate, loving, playful, adventurous, kind, and sincer. I believe and know that I am a good soul with a wonder for the world and all that is in it. I enjoy home, galleries, art, design, style, beauty, I Love affection, touch, honesty, integrity, communication, togetherness, quiet laughter, learning, and some travel.I prefer being around upbeat people who know how to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest. I like skiing, hiking, canoing, sailing spending time with friends, picnicking, going dancing. Spending time on the mountain just enjoying the view (maybe a bottle of wine and cheese too even better with a special "friend") I am funny and like to laugh. I have a loving attitude and spiritual side. I enjoy light-hearted playfulness as well as profound connection, deep conversation, and, beyond all words sharing mind, heart, and soul. Romance is key! So, what do I offer? Friendship, laughter, compassion, honesty, loyalty, romance and love.