"LIVE LAUGH LOVE"
Catskill, NY, USA
single, 1 child
Speaks: dutch, turkish, Sign Language (Other), Farsi, English/American, french, hindi, chinese, arabic
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Violence against Women,
Preservation of the Oceans and Inhabitan,
Protect Constitutional Rights,
Protect seed diversity,
Breast Cancer Awareness,
eating nutritious foods,
playing music -guitar,
Listening to Music,
a light d
My Page Billboard
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. You'll die, but may achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and compassion with reckless abandon.
||Aug 4, 2009
||Support a Cause
|Group Host of
(AGR) A Green Road, Beats4Change, DUO for World Peace, Defenders of Wildlife, Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund - Electing Pro-Wildlife Leaders, Earth Day, FAIR-SHARE, Greenpeace, Healthy Cooking, Healthy Living Network, Hungersite.com, Jane Goodall Institute: Race for the Primates, NWF - National Wildlife Federation, National Audubon Society more »
||Back Of The Moon
Sign Language (Other),
||Introduce yourself to Gennai
Wild Life Rehabilitator,
1 whitetailed deer fawn,
14 cats all rescues,
TANTRIC AND BUDDISM
LOTS OF TEA,
Grateful to have for sharing,
Drink Loads Of Water
|Wild Fact About Me
||I was born under the sign of the Water Tiger...The Tiger symbolizes daring, passion and power. In the Far East the Tiger is honored with a holiday of it's own. Tiger people are the most sensitive in the Chinese Zodiac.
||In Life clothing is optional... When Opportunity Knocks, OPEN THE DOOR !!!
|What Gives Me Hope
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
|What/who changed my life and why
||The movie was SILENT RUNNING. It came about the time in my life when I was an Ecology activist during the 70s. I was only 14 at the time, but I was very involved in preservation and protection of wild things and wild places. Watching the demise of the last forests of Earth was heartbreaking and set my resolve to stand firm in my convictions.
|What Bugs Me
Destroying the planet !!!,
Any one that would hurt an animal,
any one that would hurt a woman,
Any one that would hurt a child,
making a difference,
broadening my horizons,
to fulfill my purpose on earth,
Well lived lives,
the sun going down - twilight,
People who refuse to give up,
listening to gentle rain,
Kindness in any form,
fresh cut grass,
|What Scares Me
War - Cruelty - Greed - Indifference,
moral direction of our society,
Is how cruel the people of the world are,
Ignorance and evil,
Fear Is Void of Freedom,
Disrespect for others,
||To the one closest to my heart, I can only give of myself. When my eyes close for the last time in this world, when I draw my last breath, I shall then feel the truest joy of belonging. A state of being can never be feared when one truly becomes real.
Mythology / Folklore,
Medicine / Health Care,
Books - Author,
anything sung from the heart
The Green Mile,
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,
Mothra: Terror Over Tokyo,
Lord of the Rings,
Dances with Wolves,
I like thrillers,
Vegetarian chinese food,
fruits and veggies from my garden,
a good spinach lasagna. Desserts: I coul,
Veggies and fruits
rainforests - Amazon,
Cascade Coffee House,
Any place with snow!
|Can't Live Without
happiness and contentment,
||Introduce yourself to Gennai