Well, this isn't any serious soul-searching or anything, but I've been asking myself a few things. There may not be any answers, but maybe that's part of the fun.
1) Why do I enjoy doing laundry? 2) How can I use ketchup and barbecue sauce when I hate tomatoes?
3) Why do I have such patience for my dog Max?
4) How on earth can I manage to be an optimist?
5) Why do I always want to improve on everything?
6) Why am I unimpressed by what's supposed to impress me and impressed by qualities that are obscure?
7) Why is it that in the season I finally have a good understanding of football, the Eagles did anything but fly? 8) What is it about photography that I hate so much? I mean, I'm not ugly, and yet I hate being photographed.
9) Where can I go where I can really fit in on most or all levels?
10) Who's the next person to be an influence on me?