Sewu Lawang is one of the historic buildings in Semarang, Central Java, built by the Dutch colonial administration on February 27, 1904. Initially the building was set to be used as Het Indische Hoofdkantoor van de Nederlansch Spoorweg Maatscappij (Private Railway Company). Design by Prof.. Jacob F. Klinkhamer (TH Delft) and B.J. Ouendag. The site and building plan has been drawn in Amsterdam in 1903.