Pure "photo"collage - all of it is parts of someone else's paintings or photos - the white stag is by Yvonne Gilbert, illustration to a book called "Night of the White Stag" by M.C.Helldorfer
- the tiger is by Charles Frace
the lady consists of 3 parts
- the face by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, "Venus"
- the skirt is from the original picture, that I found, liked and used as composition and idea - and the skirt, as said, I stole too: That is the "world" from "oh my goddess"-tarot cards
I am sorry to say that I don't know who has drawn her...
- the blouse is from Maxine Gadd
- The wonderful photograph I used as the background is taken by Chris Gomersall
- I don't know who has taken the photo of space or the autumn branches I have used, neither do I know who has drawn the globe. The Fox is also unknown ;-)
But - my first "real" try, and I am really happy with it :-)
So maybe I am not as worthless with colors and collage as I thought I were :-)
Thanks, Shadow Bear!