The stress and uncertainty of the upcoming election is enough to make anyone cry, but no one brings the waterworks quite like little kids. Their understanding of the election might be limited, but that doesn’t make the hubbub any less overwhelming and tear-enducing. Here are 5 kids expressing themselves about the election the only way they know how:
1. Abigael Evans is sick and tired of having to hear about Mitt Romney and “Bronco Bamma” on the news all the time. I reckon her wish for the election to just be over already is relatable to most Americans at this point.
2. Joe Biden acknowledged a crying baby during a recent speech. While Biden blamed the tears on Romney’s vision for the future, maybe the baby just wasn’t properly entertained. That baby was promised more gaffes, Joe!
3. This little girl was anything but enthused about Mitt Romney’s memorable debate pledge to pull the plug on Big Bird.
4. Palestina had a similar reaction to Romney’s stance on Sesame Street. Even if she loses Big Bird, at least she has a nice big brother to comfort her.
5. Young election tears aren’t limited to the United States. This past month, when this Venezuelan child learned from his parents that Hugo Chavez won the election, he burst into tears as well. Something tells me that YouTube may be full of similar videos of American children regardless of the upcoming election’s outcome.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.