Care2 Members Share Their New Year’s Resolutions (and non-) Page 9
We have some thoughtful, committed people here in the Care2 community – which is no surprise. Take a look – and post yours! We’ll start a brand new page when we get around ten more! This is page 9.
1. Ambrose Merly says Dec 31, 2009 7:36 AM To stop smoking.
2. Leia P. says Dec 31, 2009 7:02 AM i resolve to not sleep during the day
3. Rex J. says Dec 31, 2009 6:55 AM To argue against lies and stupid comments whenever I see one.
4. Margaret W. says Dec 31, 2009 6:54 AM To forgive those who treated me in a mean spirited way in 2009 and say thanks every day for the great things in my life including having all those unpleasant people out of my life!!
5. Jasmine Ward says Dec 31, 2009 5:17 AM Eating healthier and getting into shape.
6. Sylvia Foidl says Dec 31, 2009 4:28 AM I ask my heart and mind to be open to each and every sign that is posted on my way. I ask for everything that is useful to me and remove all that has served its purpose on my journey to the light. I also want to be respectful to all beings and support others as much as I can and remain open and ready for any changes. I am determined to minimize my needs to things which are essential and important to me and support all the local and small business rather than the big and mighty ones. Have a good and inspirint New Year – all of you