With the launch of our new America’s Favorite Animal Shelter contest, we want to give all Care2 members all over the world a fun way to tell your rescue pets’ stories and show off their sweet faces. There’s a lot of gloom and doom in the world today — but who can resist smiling at the site of a kitty or puppy? Let’s celebrate our rescue pets — they make the world smile.
So send us your photos and stories! For the next six weeks we will:
- Feature a rescue pet every day on our Facebook Fan page
- Feature a rescue pet every day in our Care2 Causes Animal Welfare blog
- Feature your sweeties on the Care2 Click to Feed Pets in Need page!
Here’s what we ask for photos:
- As high resolution as you can send so we can crop them if needed for the Care2 Click to Feed Pets in Need page
- Your pet should be on a non-white background if possible for the Care2 Click to Feed Pets in Need page (but if you have a great photo on a white background, send it still because we’ll feature it everywhere else!)
Here’s what we ask for information:
- Your name
- Your Facebook profile link and/or Twitter username so we can give you a shout out (not required, just fun)
- Your pet’s name
- Where and when did you adopt your pet
- Tell us your pet’s story!
Send your photos and story to our Flickr page:
- Email your photo as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Put your pet’s name in the subject line as your photo title
- Add your info and story to the email body
- Or post the photo and your story to our Facebook Fan page
That’s it! You’ll be able to browse all of the pet photos here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/care2adoptpets
And stay tuned for our rescue pet of the day!