A hint of fruit adds a delightful sweetness to cold summer soups!
6. Watermelon Fennel Gazpacho – This seasonal, summer soup takes less than 20 minutes to make and is completely raw.
7. Cucumber Melon Soup – Talk about refreshing! This fruity soup has a spicy kick.
8. Cold Carrot Soup with Orange and Cumin – A sweet, zesty soup that makes a great appetizer.
9. Chilled Melon Soup with Basil – Leave out the optional sour cream in this recipe, if you want to make it vegan.
10. Lemon Cucumber and Fresh Pea Soup Topped with Pomegranate Seeds – Pomegranate seeds add a little tartness and a nice crunch to this summery soup.
Do you have a favorite cold soup recipe? Let’s keep the recipes going in the comments!
Read more: All recipes, Eating for Health, Entrees, Food, Side Dishes, Soups & Salads, Vegan, Vegetarian, cold soup, cold soup recipe, cold summer soup, healthy food, healthy recipes, seasonal eating, vegan, vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.