DIY Beauty Recipes
6. Tomato Face Scrub – Tomatoes contain natural acids that are great for your face. Check out the video above see how you can use a tomato as an all natural face scrubber.
7. Make your own dry shampoo – Dry shampoo is great for keeping your hair looking clean between washes. Instead of buying expensive dry shampoos in disposable packaging, make your own!
8. DIY Lip Balm – Commercial lip balms often contain petroleum products and hidden animal ingredients. The video above contains a recipe for homemade lip balm that’s a clean as it is delightful.
Related Reading: 10 Unusual Uses for Olive Oil
9. Homemade Blush – Who needs chemical pigments when you can make your own blush using hibiscus powder?
10. DIY Lipstick – If you prefer lipstick to lip balm, we’ve got you covered! Check out this recipe for making your own, natural lipstick. You can make this a vegan recipe by substituting candelilla wax for beeswax.
Do you have a favorite DIY beauty recipe? Share yours in the comments!