DIY Beauty Recipes
1. DIY Deodorant – Conventional deodorant contains all kinds of icky stuff, like triclosan. Check out this all natural DIY alternative instead!
Related Reading: The Dangers of Triclosan & How to Avoid It
2. Homemade Sugar Scrub – Sugar and salt scrubs are great for exfoliating. This DIY sugar scrub recipe only uses a few ingredients and contains no chemical fragrances.
3. Homemade Face Scrub – Gently exfoliate and pamper your face with a chemical-free homemade facial scrub.
4. Make your own perfume or cologne – Sick of chemical fragrances? It’s easy as pie to make your own perfume or cologne with essential oils instead!
5. DIY Face Mask – Who needs expensive facials when you can make your own face mask using food-based ingredients instead?
Up Next>> More DIY beauty recipes, including a couple of handy videos!
photos by Becky Striepe