DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Honestly, a lot of these gifts would be great for a lady or a fella. Consider this more a guy-friendly list, but don’t be shy about whipping up one of these DIY gifts for the special lady in your life instead!
1. Kindle Case – You can’t crochet up a Kindle, but you can use your sewing skills to make your sweetie a Kindle case to keep his device cozy and safe. Here’s how to make a Kindle case in 10 simple steps.
2. Custom Art – Does his office have a bare spot on the wall? Create a piece of custom wall art out of junk mail!
3. Sweet Treats – Whip up a batch of your man’s favorite baked goods and package them in a pretty Mason jar. Eighteen25 has some super cute printable labels to make this gift extra special!
4. DIY Kit – Art of Manliness shows you how to turn an old Altoids tin into a bunch of different kits, from first aid to an on the go martini kit. There’s sure to be one that your fella will dig!
5. Applique Necktie – If your guy wears a tie, you can embellish a thrift store necktie to add a little oomph to his wardrobe.
Up Next: 5 more DIY Valentine’s day gifts for the guys in your life!
photo by Becky Striepe