6. Upcycled Neck Warmer – This practical neckwarmer has a secret! There’s a lovey dovey heart and a sweet note hidden on the inside. But that can be just between you and him!
7. Reclaimed Planner – Does your guy have a hectic schedule? Surprise him with a handmade planner to keep him organized all year long.
8. DIY Herb Planter – If your guy loves to garden, grab some Mason jars, scrap wood, and chalkboard paint, and make him an indoor herb planter, so he can grow all year long!
9. Mustache Mug – For the guy who loves his facial hair. Grab a mug from the thrift store and a few other supplies to make him a custom mug for his morning Joe.
10. Map Coasters – Create a set of coasters using an old map from a road trip that you took together! If you don’t have a sentimental map, you can really use any reclaimed paper that means something to you guys: fliers, posters, brochures, etc.
Do you have a handmade Valentine’s gift idea in the works? Tell us what you’re making in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe