“Winners don’t do different things; they just do things differently,” says motivational guru Shiv Khera.
In our everyday life, we see evidence of how winners do things differently. One trait I notice is their refusal to be afraid of things most people might fear, or at least be wary of. Here is my list of things winners are never afraid to do:
- Ask for what they want, without being aggressive.
- Give credit where it is due, without being condescending.
- Take credit where it is due, without being arrogant.
- Live today to the fullest without wallowing in yesterday and worrying about tomorrow.
- Admit that they don’t know some things.
- Face competition. They take it as a healthy challenge, not as a reason to get pushy and ugly.
- Analyze their own role in a rocky relationship, rather than simply blaming the other person.
- Say “I am sorry” when they make a mistake.
- Pay a complimentó they are positive and secure people.
- Take risks and push their luck.
Do you have any other traits to add to the list?