More Great Uses.
9. Prevent Tears While Cutting Onions. Can’t stand those teary eyes? Light a candle before you slice away.
10. Waterproof a Shipping Label. Shipping a package to Seattle? Rub a candle over the shipping label before taking it to the post office.
11. Waterproof a Recipe Card. Similarly, rubbing a candle along a recipe card will prevent the spills that happen all too often in the kitchen.
12. Repurpose as a Pin Cushion. Candles are a great way to keep pins handy.
11. Make Citronella Candles. These bug repelling candles can be pricey, so why not make your own with some leftover candles? Click here for instructions.