4. Deodorize a garbage disposal by pouring in 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup hot white vinegar. Let it sit for five minutes—then run hot water down the disposal.
5. Mix 1/2 cup white vinegar with 1/2 cup water in a microwave-safe bowl. Put it in the microwave, and let it boil. To clean baked-on foods and remove odors, simply wipe the microwave clean.
6. Mix equal parts of water and white vinegar into a solution to clean the refrigerator inside and out.
7. Mix equal parts of salt or baking soda with white vinegar to scrub away stains from coffee and tea-cups, and rinse clean.
8. Polish brass and copper with a mixture of 2 tablespoons ketchup and 1 tablespoon white vinegar. Rub it on with a clean cloth until the object is dry and shiny.