6. Make a wine bag. A bottle of wine is the perfect hostess gift, and I love that this repurposed wine bag uses the jeans’ back pocket to hold an opener.
7. Knitting needle case. Old jeans make the perfect outer fabric for a knitting needle case!
8. Coasters. With just some scissors and fabric glue, roll up your own custom set of denim coasters.
9. Denim rose. Another no-sew project! Whip up sweet denim roses. They’re great embellishments, or you can hot glue them to a pin backing or hair clip to make a cute accessory.
10. A cozy quilt. Lots of jeans? Make a quilt! Just cut them into squares, piece them together, and sew them up just like you would any other quilt.
11. Tote bag. Wide leg jeans make a super simple tote bag. Just cut a section of the leg, flip inside out and sew the bottom, hem the top, add straps, and embellish.
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by heidi elliott