9. Pillowcase belt – Use a vintage pillowcase to create a sassy, obi-style belt.
10. Adult dress – So many pillowcase clothing tutorials are for kids. Turn an old pillowcase into a cute dress for you!
11. Adult skirt – Another project just for you! Here’s how to make an adult skirt from an old pillowcase.
12. Cat hammock – Spoil that kitty with a handmade hammock made from a pillowcase!
13. Another dress – Looking for a different spin on the pillowcase dress? Check out this video tutorial:
14. Hanger cover – Not only do these DIY covers make your hangers cuter, but the fabric helps keep clothes from slipping off.
15. Child’s nightie – How adorable are these pillowcase nightgowns over at Prudent Baby?
Have you done any crafting with reclaimed pillowcases? I’d love to hear what you’re working on, too!
Image Credit: Photo by Becky Striepe