1. Pillowcase Shopping Bag – Grow Mama shows you a simple technique for creating a grocery tote from an old pillowcase.
2. Pillowcase Skirt – It’s super simple to turn an old pillowcase into a child’s skirt, like the one pictured above. Get the tutorial here!
3. Make an apron – Betz White has a simple tutorial for turning an old pillowcase into an apron, complete with pockets!
4. Garment bags – Who needs an ugly, vinyl garment bag? Check out how to turn old pillowcases into much cuter garment bags instead!
5. Drawstring Laundry Bag – Check out this video tutorial for turning an old pillowcase into a laundry bag:
6. Art smock – Next time your kiddos want to paint, use this easy tutorial to make a smock from an old pillowcase to protect their clothing.
7. Doll blanket – Does your little one play with dolls? Pillowcases provide the perfect amount of fabric to create custom doll blankets.
8. Tote bag - Here’s a different take on the pillowcase tote idea.
Next>> More pillowcase crafts!
Image Credit: Creative Commons Pillowcase Skirt photo by Julie Finn
Read more: Conservation, Crafts & Design, Crafts & Hobbies, Home, Materials & Architecture, Reduce, Recycle & Reuse, Surprising uses for ..., Videos, crafting with pillowcases, crafty reuse, pillowcase crafts, reuse, upcycling
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.