DIY and Crafts
1. Make Play Dough – Your kids will love helping you make your own play dough from scratch. The best part? They get to choose what colors they want to make!
2. Make Cloud Dough – Cloud dough has a very different consistency from play dough, and your kids are going to have a great time with this stuff. Like the name implies, it has a fluffy feel to it. But it’s also totally moldable. Like magic!
Related Reading: 25 Ways to Reuse Glass Jars
3. DIY Glue – Homemade glue isn’t for heavy duty projects, but for smaller craft projects, it’s a great alternative to the store-bought stuff.
4. DIY Spray Adhesive - This spritz glue is great for when you want your adhesive to go on evenly with fewer ripples and bubbles.
5. Make Salt Dough – Think of this as DIY modeling clay. Scuplt, shape, bake, and you’ve got yourself a keepsake!
6. Natural Fabric Stiffener – You seamsters know that some sewing projects are a lot easier with fabric stiffener, but it usually comes in an aerosol spray bottle. Here’s an alternative!
Next>> DIY beauty uses for flour
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by qwrrty