7. Dry Shampoo – Don’t have time to wash your hair? Get the oil out with a flour-based dry shampoo!
8. Rice Flour Mask – Rice flour absorbs oil and exfoliates. If you want to make this a vegan recipe, you can use agave nectar in place of the honey.
Related Reading: No Poo: Get Great Hair with Baking Soda & Vinegar
9. Red Grape Face Mask – Take advantage of the natural antioxidants and amino acids in red grapes with this homemade face mask.
10. Natural Acne Serum - Mix up equal parts of flour and or honey agave nectar, and apply a dab of the mixture to the pimple. Cover with a band aid overnight, and in the morning the swelling should be reduced considerably.
11. Chickpea Flour Face Mask - Chickpea flour – also called besan – is the key ingredient in this traditional face mask recipe. You can use almond milk in place of the dairy milk to make this vegan.
Next>> Floury uses for your home and garden