- 1 Bunch Tuscan Kale Leaves
- 1 tbs olive oil
1. Rinse and let it dry. Cut kale in half lengthwise, removing center ribs and stems.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
3. In large bowl, toss kale leaves with oil & salt and pepper to taste.
4. On two large baking sheets, arrange a single layer of kale.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crisp. Let cool.
Want to do something more with your kale chips? Check out Smitten Kitchen’s recipe for grinding up the chips to use as a popcorn topping!
Recipe credit: Bon Appetit